Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Biggest surprise of the 2014 Oscar nominations
- Blue is the Warmest Color? Or was it?
- Which movie trio would you like to join?
- Friday Face-Off: Mike vs. Sulley
- Animate my New Year's Eve!
- Which fictional creature do you most wish was real?
- Adorable Earth Creatures
- Monsters in Love
- Hefty Heroes
- Top 250 Friendships
James P. Sullivan (Character)
from Monsters, Inc. (2001)
|Photos (See all 53 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 10)|
- Party Central (2014) Played by John Goodman (as Sullivan)
- Iron Bland 3/Monsters Community (2013) TV episode, Played by Jeff Bergman
- Pokémonsters, Inc./Bane and Kate (2013) TV episode, Played by Stephen Stanton
- Monsters University (2013) Played by John Goodman (as Sullivan)
- "How It Should Have Ended"
... aka "H.I.S.H.E." - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- How Toy Story 3 Should Have Ended (2011) TV episode, Played by Tommy Watson
- Cars (2006) Played by John Goodman (as Sullivan Truck)
- Mike's New Car (2002) (V) Played by John Goodman (as Sullivan)
- Monsters, Inc. (2001) Played by John Goodman (as James P. "Sulley" Sullivan)
... aka "Monsters, Inc. 3D" - USA (3-D version)
- Disney Infinity 3.0 (2015) (VG) Played by Joel McCrary
- Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes (2014) (VG) Played by Joel McCrary
- Disney Infinity (2013) (VG) Played by Joel McCrary
- Cars Race-O-Rama (2009) (VG) Played by John Goodman (as Sullivan Truck)
- Cars Mater-National (2007) (VG) Played by John Goodman (as Sullivan Truck)
Randall: So, how about this kid getting loose? Crazy, huh?
Sulley: Uh, yeah, crazy.
Randall: Word on the street is the kid has been traced to the factory. Know anything about that?
Sulley: Uh, no, uh...
Mike: No, no way. But if it was an inside job, I'd put my money on Waxford.
Mike: Yeah, works over in sector 6, he's got those shifty eyes.
Randall: Hey, Waxford!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.