Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Monsters, Inc. (2001)
|Photos (See all 42 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 10)|
- Party Central (2014) Played by John Goodman (as Sullivan)
- Iron Bland 3/Monsters Community (2013) TV episode, Played by Jeff Bergman (as James P. Sullivan)
- Pokémonsters, Inc./Bane and Kate (2013) TV episode, Played by Stephen Stanton (as James P. Sullivan)
- Monsters University (2013) Played by John Goodman (as Sullivan)
- Disney/Star Wars Corporate Retreat (2013) TV episode, Played by Brian Barrale (as Sully)
- "How It Should Have Ended"
... aka "H.I.S.H.E." - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- How Toy Story 3 Should Have Ended (2011) TV episode, Played by Tommy Watson (as James P. Sullivan)
- Cars (2006) Played by John Goodman (as Sullivan Truck)
... aka "Cars: Race to 3D" - USA (3-D version)
- Mike's New Car (2002) (V) Played by John Goodman
- Monsters, Inc. (2001) Played by John Goodman (as James P. "Sulley" Sullivan)
... aka "Monsters, Inc. 3D" - USA (3-D version)
Sulley: [is fighting the invisible Randall when he is hit with a snowball] Mike?
Mike: Look, it's not that I don't care about the kid.
Sulley: Mike, you don't understand.
Mike: Yes, I do. I was just mad, that's all. I needed some time to think, but you shouldn't have left me out there.
Sulley: I'm being attacked!
Mike: No, I'm not attacking you. I'm trying to be honest, just hear me out. You and I are a team. Nothing is more important than our friendship.
[Boo approaches Mike, frightened]
Mike: I-I know, kid. He's too sensitive.
Mike: [Sulley is being strangled] Come on, pal. If you start crying, I'm gonna cry, and I'll never get through this. I'm sorry I wasn't there for you, but I am now. Hey, Sulley, I am baring my soul here. The least you can do is pay attention!
[Throws snowball; it hits Randall, making him visible enough for Sullivan to knock him out]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.