Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Animate my New Year's Eve!
- Unlikely Animated Friendships
- Friday Face-Off: Mike vs. Sulley
- Monsters in Love
- Biggest surprise of the 2014 Oscar nominations
- Hefty Heroes
- The Greatest Hero/Villain Rivalries
- Blue is the Warmest Color? Or was it?
- Your favourite mischievous (animated) film duo
- Which fictional creature do you most wish was real?
from Monsters, Inc. (2001)
|Photos (See all 42 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 10)|
- Party Central (2014) Played by John Goodman (as Sullivan)
- Iron Bland 3/Monsters Community (2013) TV episode, Played by Jeff Bergman (as James P. Sullivan)
- Pokémonsters, Inc./Bane and Kate (2013) TV episode, Played by Stephen Stanton (as James P. Sullivan)
- Monsters University (2013) Played by John Goodman (as Sullivan)
- Disney/Star Wars Corporate Retreat (2013) TV episode, Played by Brian Barrale (as Sully)
- "How It Should Have Ended"
... aka "H.I.S.H.E." - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- How Toy Story 3 Should Have Ended (2011) TV episode, Played by Tommy Watson (as James P. Sullivan)
- Cars (2006) Played by John Goodman (as Sullivan Truck)
... aka "Cars: Race to 3D" - USA (3-D version)
- Mike's New Car (2002) (V) Played by John Goodman (as Sullivan)
- Monsters, Inc. (2001) Played by John Goodman (as James P. "Sulley" Sullivan)
... aka "Monsters, Inc. 3D" - USA (3-D version)
Henry J. Waternoose: James, this company has been in my family for three generations. I would do anything to keep it from going under.
Sulley: So would I, sir.
Henry J. Waternoose: Say, I could use your help with something.
Sulley: Anything, sir.
Henry J. Waternoose: You see, we've recently hired some new recruits, and frankly, they're... um...
Henry J. Waternoose: Oh, they stink!
Henry J. Waternoose: I thought you could drop by the simulator tomorrow and give them a little scare demonstration, show them what it takes to be our top scarer.
Sulley: I'll start with the old Waternoose Jump-and-Growl.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.