Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Monsters in Love
- Animate my New Year's Eve!
- Hefty Heroes
- Biggest surprise of the 2014 Oscar nominations
- Unlikely Animated Friendships
- The Greatest Hero/Villain Rivalries
- Which movie trio would you like to join?
- Favorite Pixar's Lead Character
- Friday Face-Off: Mike vs. Sulley
- Blue is the Warmest Color? Or was it?
James P. Sullivan (Character)
from Monsters, Inc. (2001)
|Photos (See all 42 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 10)|
- Party Central (2014) Played by John Goodman (as Sullivan)
- Iron Bland 3/Monsters Community (2013) TV episode, Played by Jeff Bergman
- Pokémonsters, Inc./Bane and Kate (2013) TV episode, Played by Stephen Stanton
- Monsters University (2013) Played by John Goodman (as Sullivan)
- "How It Should Have Ended"
... aka "H.I.S.H.E." - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- How Toy Story 3 Should Have Ended (2011) TV episode, Played by Tommy Watson
- Cars (2006) Played by John Goodman (as Sullivan Truck)
... aka "Cars: Race to 3D" - USA (3-D version)
- Mike's New Car (2002) (V) Played by John Goodman (as Sullivan)
- Monsters, Inc. (2001) Played by John Goodman (as James P. "Sulley" Sullivan) / Frank Welker (as James P. 'Sulley' Sullivan)
... aka "Monsters, Inc. 3D" - USA (3-D version)
- Disney Infinity 3.0 (2015) (VG) Played by Joel McCrary
- Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes (2014) (VG) Played by Joel McCrary
- Disney Infinity (2013) (VG) Played by Joel McCrary
- Cars Race-O-Rama (2009) (VG) Played by John Goodman (as Sullivan Truck)
- Cars Mater-National (2007) (VG) Played by John Goodman (as Sullivan Truck)
[Sulley's alarm clock clicks, and Mike impersonates the radio announcer]
Mike: Hey, good morning, Monstropolis. It's now five after the hour of 6:00 A.M. in the big monster city. Temperature's a balmy 65 degrees, which is good news for you reptiles, and it looks like it's gonna be a perfect day to maybe, hey, just lie in bed, sleep in, or simply... Work out that flab that's hanging over the bed! Get up, Sulley!
[honks a horn right in Sulley's face; Sulley wakes up and screams, then starts working out]
Sulley: I don't believe I ordered a wake-up call, Mikey.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.