Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Monsters in Love
- Hefty Heroes
- The Greatest Hero/Villain Rivalries
- Friday Face-Off: Mike vs. Sulley
- Best Rivalry in a Comedy Movie
- Biggest surprise of the 2014 Oscar nominations
- Which fictional creature do you most wish was real?
- Animate my New Year's Eve!
- Adorable Earth Creatures
- Favorite Pixar's Lead Character
James P. Sullivan (Character)
from Monsters, Inc. (2001)
|Photos (See all 52 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 10)|
- Party Central (2014) Played by John Goodman (as Sullivan)
- Iron Bland 3/Monsters Community (2013) TV episode, Played by Jeff Bergman
- Pokémonsters, Inc./Bane and Kate (2013) TV episode, Played by Stephen Stanton
- Monsters University (2013) Played by John Goodman (as Sullivan)
- "How It Should Have Ended"
... aka "H.I.S.H.E." - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- How Toy Story 3 Should Have Ended (2011) TV episode, Played by Tommy Watson
- Cars (2006) Played by John Goodman (as Sullivan Truck)
- Mike's New Car (2002) (V) Played by John Goodman (as Sullivan)
- Monsters, Inc. (2001) Played by John Goodman (as James P. "Sulley" Sullivan)
... aka "Monsters, Inc. 3D" - USA (3-D version)
- Disney Infinity 3.0 (2015) (VG) Played by Joel McCrary
- Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes (2014) (VG) Played by Joel McCrary
- Disney Infinity (2013) (VG) Played by Joel McCrary
- Cars Race-O-Rama (2009) (VG) Played by John Goodman (as Sullivan Truck)
- Cars Mater-National (2007) (VG) Played by John Goodman (as Sullivan Truck)
Randall: [to Sulley, hanging on from a door] Look at everybody's favorite scarer now, you stupid, pathetic waste!
[starts stomping on Sulley's fingers]
Randall: You've been number one for too long, Sullivan. Now your time is up. And don't worry, I'll take good care of the kid.
[Just then Boo jumps on Randall and attacks him; Sulley climbs back on and restrains Randall]
Boo: Roar! Roar!
Sulley: She's not scared of you any more.
Sulley: Looks like you're out of a job.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.