Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
King Pellinore (Character)
from Camelot (1967)
|Related Videos (see all 2)|
- The Outcast of Camelot (2011) (V) Played by Amber Ward (as Pellinore)
- The Sword and the Crown (2011) TV episode, Played by Adam Goodwin (as Pellinor)
- Homecoming (2011) TV episode, Played by Adam Goodwin (as Pellinor)
- Lacrimosa (2009) TV episode, Played by Jackie Berroyer (as Pellinor)
- Arturi Inquisito (2009) TV episode, Played by Jackie Berroyer (as Pellinor)
- Præceptores (2009) TV episode, Played by Jackie Berroyer (as Pellinor)
- "Live from Lincoln Center"
- Camelot (2008) TV episode, Played by Christopher Lloyd
- Merlin by Isaac Albéniz (2004) (TV) Played by Federico Gallar (as SIr Pellinore)
- Young Arthur (2002) (TV) Played by Nick Brimble (as Pelinore)
- "The Legend of Prince Valiant"
- The Return (1991) TV episode, Played by Neil Ross (as Sir Pellinore)
- Arthur the King (1985) (TV) Played by Denis Lill
... aka "Merlin & the Sword" - USA (video title)
... aka "Merlin and the Sword" - Philippines (English title) (theatrical title)
- Camelot (1982) (TV) Played by Barrie Ingham
- Knightriders (1981) Played by John Harrison (as Pellinore)
... aka "George A. Romero's Knightriders" - International (English title) (trailer title), USA (complete title)
... aka "Knightriders TM" - International (English title) (complete title)
- Camelot (1967) Played by Lionel Jeffries
- The Sword in the Stone (1963) Played by Alan Napier (as Sir Pellinore)
King Pellinore: Excuse a, ah - me. But do you not have any, ah, activities? Any, ah, hobbies? Any, ah, chambering de coucher?
Lancelot Du Lac: No, Pellinore.
King Pellinore: [to King Arthur] There, you see. You see. Now, why can't he be like the other chaps instead of like himself? Why can't he come home in the evening and hang up his shield and do something that he can be ashamed of! Hmmm? He sure is French.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.