Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Sir Ector (Character)
from A Knight's Tale (2001)
- Three Journeys (2011) TV episode, Played by Sean Pertwee (as Ector)
- The Sword and the Crown (2011) TV episode, Played by Sean Pertwee (as Ector)
- Homecoming (2011) TV episode, Played by Sean Pertwee (as Ector)
- Merlin by Isaac Albéniz (2004) (TV) Played by Juan Tomás Martínez
- Young Arthur (2002) (TV) Played by Christian Burgess (as Ector)
- A Knight's Tale (2001) Played by Nick Brimble
... aka "Rock You!" - Japan (English title)
- The Excalibur Kid (1999) (V) Played by Serban Celea
- "Merlin" (1998) TV series Played by Keith Baxter (as Sir Hector)
- Prince Valiant (1997) Played by Hamish Campbell-Robertson
- "Rumpole of the Bailey"
- Rumpole and the Quacks (1991) TV episode, Played by Graham Crowden (as Sir Hector MacAuliffe)
- Excalibur (1981) Played by Clive Swift (as Sir Hector)
- Die Vision (1980) TV episode, Played by Til Kiwe
- Der Auserwählte (1980) TV episode, Played by Til Kiwe
- Der schwarze Ritter (1980) TV episode, Played by Til Kiwe
- "The Legend of King Arthur"
- Episode #1.1 (1979) TV episode, Played by Richard Beale (as Ector)
Arthur: Rise, Father, please. I was your son before I became your king; if I am King.
Sir Ector: You are king, Arthur; the more so because you are not my son, and I am not your father.
Arthur: Not my father? Then Kay is not my brother?
Sir Ector: Merlin the magician brought you to me when you were newly born, and bade me raise you as my own. At first, I did so because I feared Merlin, but later because I loved you.
Arthur: Who is my true father?
Sir Ector: Only Merlin can tell you that.
Arthur: And who is Merlin?
Merlin: [enters suddenly from the forest] I... am the Merlin.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.