Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Sir Ector (Character)
from The Sword in the Stone (1963)
- Three Journeys (2011) TV episode, Played by Sean Pertwee (as Ector)
- The Sword and the Crown (2011) TV episode, Played by Sean Pertwee (as Ector)
- Homecoming (2011) TV episode, Played by Sean Pertwee (as Ector)
- Merlin by Isaac Albéniz (2004) (TV) Played by Juan Tomás Martínez
- Young Arthur (2002) (TV) Played by Christian Burgess (as Ector)
- The Excalibur Kid (1999) (V) Played by Serban Celea
- "Merlin" (1998) TV series Played by Keith Baxter (as Sir Hector)
- Prince Valiant (1997) Played by Hamish Campbell-Robertson
- Excalibur (1981) Played by Clive Swift (as Ector)
- Die Vision (1980) TV episode, Played by Til Kiwe
- Der Auserwählte (1980) TV episode, Played by Til Kiwe
- Der schwarze Ritter (1980) TV episode, Played by Til Kiwe
- "The Legend of King Arthur"
- Episode #1.1 (1979) TV episode, Played by Richard Beale (as Ector)
- The Sword in the Stone (1963) Played by Sebastian Cabot
Arthur: Hey, we were doing fine until we got in deep water. Then along comes this huge pike with big jaws and sharp, jagged teeth.
Kay: Oh, tell 'im off, dad.
Arthur: He was a monster, the biggest fish I ever saw.
Sir Ector: And, boy, that's the biggest fish story I ever heard!
Arthur: But it's true, sir.
Sir Ector: That's three demerits for being late, and three more for the fish story. Now hop it to the kitchen.
Kay: [scoffs] I told you the Wart was looney.
Sir Ector: Eh, well, he's either out of his head or, uh, there's something mighty fishy going on around here.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.