Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Sir Ector (Character)
from The Sword in the Stone (1963)
- Three Journeys (2011) TV episode, Played by Sean Pertwee (as Ector)
- The Sword and the Crown (2011) TV episode, Played by Sean Pertwee (as Ector)
- Homecoming (2011) TV episode, Played by Sean Pertwee (as Ector)
- Merlin by Isaac Albéniz (2004) (TV) Played by Juan Tomás Martínez
- Young Arthur (2002) (TV) Played by Christian Burgess (as Ector)
- The Excalibur Kid (1999) (V) Played by Serban Celea
- "Merlin" (1998) TV series Played by Keith Baxter (as Sir Hector)
- Prince Valiant (1997) Played by Hamish Campbell-Robertson
- Excalibur (1981) Played by Clive Swift (as Ector)
- Die Vision (1980) TV episode, Played by Til Kiwe
- Der Auserwählte (1980) TV episode, Played by Til Kiwe
- Der schwarze Ritter (1980) TV episode, Played by Til Kiwe
- "The Legend of King Arthur"
- Episode #1.1 (1979) TV episode, Played by Richard Beale (as Ector)
- The Sword in the Stone (1963) Played by Sebastian Cabot
Merlin: Archimedes, where... where-where are we?
Archimedes the Owl: In a tumbled-down old tower in the most miserable old castle in all Christiandom. That's where.
Merlin: Uh, c-castle? Castle?
Archimedes the Owl: Don't you even remember the boy?
Merlin: Uh... The boy?
Sir Ector: [outside, to Kay] Can't you remember one blasted thing?
Merlin: [to Archimedes] Now, now, just a moment. I-I...
Sir Ector: Firm grasp on the lance!
Merlin: [realizing it's not from Archimedes] Oh.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.