Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Sir Ector (Character)
from The Sword in the Stone (1963)
- Three Journeys (2011) TV episode, Played by Sean Pertwee (as Ector)
- The Sword and the Crown (2011) TV episode, Played by Sean Pertwee (as Ector)
- Homecoming (2011) TV episode, Played by Sean Pertwee (as Ector)
- Merlin by Isaac Albéniz (2004) (TV) Played by Juan Tomás Martínez
- Young Arthur (2002) (TV) Played by Christian Burgess (as Ector)
- The Excalibur Kid (1999) (V) Played by Serban Celea
- "Merlin" (1998) TV series Played by Keith Baxter (as Sir Hector)
- Prince Valiant (1997) Played by Hamish Campbell-Robertson
- Excalibur (1981) Played by Clive Swift (as Sir Hector)
- Die Vision (1980) TV episode, Played by Til Kiwe
- Der Auserwählte (1980) TV episode, Played by Til Kiwe
- Der schwarze Ritter (1980) TV episode, Played by Til Kiwe
- "The Legend of King Arthur"
- Episode #1.1 (1979) TV episode, Played by Richard Beale (as Ector)
- The Sword in the Stone (1963) Played by Sebastian Cabot
Merlin: I have come to educate the Wart.
Sir Ector: Oh, no, you don't. I'm running this place, and if you think you're gonna fiddle with my schedule, you'd better pack up your bag of tricks and be gone!
[Merlin promptly disappears]
Sir Ector: What? Well, by Jove! Hey, he's gone.
Kay: Hm? Good riddance.
Merlin: [disembodied voice] I'm gone, but then, I'm not gone. Heh-heh-heh. So if I do leave, you can never be sure that I am gone, can you?
Sir Ector: Well, uh... heh-heh-heh-heh... Well, I must say, you... got me there, Marvin. Uh, heh. Yes, well, you win. You're welcome to stay if you like.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.