Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Sir Ector (Character)
from A Knight's Tale (2001)
- Three Journeys (2011) TV episode, Played by Sean Pertwee (as Ector)
- The Sword and the Crown (2011) TV episode, Played by Sean Pertwee (as Ector)
- Homecoming (2011) TV episode, Played by Sean Pertwee (as Ector)
- Merlin by Isaac Albéniz (2004) (TV) Played by Juan Tomás Martínez
- Young Arthur (2002) (TV) Played by Christian Burgess (as Ector)
- A Knight's Tale (2001) Played by Nick Brimble
... aka "Rock You!" - Japan (English title)
- The Excalibur Kid (1999) (V) Played by Serban Celea
- "Merlin" (1998) TV series Played by Keith Baxter (as Sir Hector)
- Prince Valiant (1997) Played by Hamish Campbell-Robertson
- Excalibur (1981) Played by Clive Swift (as Sir Hector)
- Die Vision (1980) TV episode, Played by Til Kiwe
- Der Auserwählte (1980) TV episode, Played by Til Kiwe
- Der schwarze Ritter (1980) TV episode, Played by Til Kiwe
- "The Legend of King Arthur"
- Episode #1.1 (1979) TV episode, Played by Richard Beale (as Ector)
- The Sword in the Stone (1963) Played by Sebastian Cabot
Sir Ector: [on Archimedes] Say, say, I know! You've got him under a spell, Marvin. You're a magician, hm?
Merlin: The name is MER-LIN and I happen to be the world's most powerful wizard!
Sir Ector: [laughing] Come off it, man! Ha! Hoo-hoo! Gadzooks, ha-ha-ha...!
Merlin: All right, I shall demonstrate.
Merlin: Higitus, figitus, migitus moe, wind and snow, *swirl and blow*!
[snow billows out of the end of Merlin's wand and covers Sir Ector]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.