Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Sir Galahad (Character)
from Galahad (????)
|Photos (See all 12 | slideshow)|
- Galahad (????) Played by Cengiz Dervis (as Galahad)
- Mordred (2017) Played by Edward Stewart (as Galahad)
- "Legends of Tomorrow"
- Camelot/3000 (2017) TV episode, Played by Neil Webb
- Dragons of Camelot (2014) Played by James Nitti (as Galahad)
- "Het Huis Anubis en de Vijf van het Magische Zwaard"
- Episode #2.13 (2011) TV episode, Played by Guillaume Devos (as Ridder Galahad)
- Episode #2.12 (2011) TV episode, Played by Guillaume Devos (as Ridder Galahad)
- Episode #2.11 (2011) TV episode, Played by Guillaume Devos (as Ridder Galahad)
- Episode #2.10 (2011) TV episode, Played by Guillaume Devos (as Ridder Galahad)
- Episode #2.9 (2011) TV episode, Played by Guillaume Devos (as Ridder Galahad)
- Merlin and the Book of Beasts (2010) (TV) Played by Donald Adams
- Perceval (2007/II) Played by Eus Barrera (as Galahard)
- King Arthur (2004) Played by Hugh Dancy (as Galahad)
... aka "King Arthur: Director's Cut" - USA (DVD title (director's cut))
- Parzival (2002) Played by Thomas Gassner
- Prince Valiant (1997) Played by Peri Callimanopulos
- A Young Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court (1995) Played by Paul Hopkins
- Good Knight MacGyver: Part 1 (1991) TV episode, Played by Christopher Collet
- "The Legend of King Arthur"
- Episode #1.6 (1979) TV episode, Played by James Simmons (as Galahad)
- Monty Python and the Holy Grail (1975) Played by Michael Palin (as Sir Galahad the Pure)
... aka "Mønti Pythøn ik den Høli Gräilen" - International (English title) (subtitle)
... aka "Monty Python and Holy Grail" - Japan (English title)
- Prince Valiant (1954) Played by Richard Webb
- The Adventures of Sir Galahad (1949) Played by George Reeves
... aka "The Adventures of Sir Galahad - Boldest Knight of the Round Table" - USA (complete title)
- A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court (1949) Played by Richard Webb
- Knights of the Square Table (1917) Played by Ernest Mann (as Galahad)
- "Special Collector's Edition"
... aka "Edición Especial Coleccionista" - Spain (original title)
- Los caballeros de la mesa cuadrada (2014) TV episode, Played by Michael Palin (as Sir Galahad the Pure)
- Especial Top Comedias (2012) TV episode, Played by Michael Palin (as Sir Galahad the Pure)
- Monty Python & the Quest for the Holy Grail (1996) (VG) Played by Michael Palin (as Sir Galahad the Pure)
[Holding the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch]
King Arthur: How does it... um... how does it work?
Sir Lancelot: I know not, my liege.
King Arthur: Consult the Book of Armaments.
Brother Maynard: Armaments, chapter two, verses nine through twenty-one.
Cleric: [reading] And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, "O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." And the Lord did grin. And the people did feast upon the lambs, and sloths, and carp, and anchovies, and orangutans, and breakfast cereals, and fruit bats, and large chu...
Brother Maynard: Skip a bit, Brother...
Cleric: And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it.
Brother Maynard: Amen.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.