Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from King Arthur (2004)
|Related Videos (see all 4)|
- King Arthur (2004) Played by Ray Winstone
... aka "King Arthur: Director's Cut" - USA (DVD title (director's cut))
- Morte d'Arthur (1984) (TV) Played by Roy Jones (as Sir Bors)
- Knightriders (1981) Played by Harold Wayne Jones
... aka "George A. Romero's Knightriders" - USA (complete title)
- "The Legend of King Arthur"
- Episode #1.8 (1979) TV episode, Played by Godfrey James
- Episode #1.7 (1979) TV episode, Played by Godfrey James
- Episode #1.6 (1979) TV episode, Played by Godfrey James
- Episode #1.5 (1979) TV episode, Played by Godfrey James
- Episode #1.4 (1979) TV episode, Played by Godfrey James
- Tennessee Ernie Ford Meets King Arthur (1960) TV episode, Played by Vincent Price (as Sir Bors)
- The Adventures of Sir Galahad (1949) Played by Charles King (as Sir Bors)
... aka "The Adventures of Sir Galahad - Boldest Knight of the Round Table" - USA (complete title)
Arthur: Knights... Brothers and arms... Your courage has been testet beyond all limits.
Arthur: But I must ask you now for one further trial.
Arthur: We must leave on a final mission for Rome before our freedom can be granted. Above the wall, far north, there is a Roman family in need of rescue. They are trapped by Saxons. Our orders is to secure their safety.
Bors: Let the Romans take care of their own.
Gawain: Above the wall is Woad territory.
Galahad: Our duty to Rome, if it ever was a duty, is done. Our pact with Rome is done.
Bors: Every knight here has laid his life on the line for you. For you. And instead of freedom you want more blood? Our blood? You think more of Roman blood than you do of ours?
Arthur: Bors! These are our orders. We leave at first light, and when we return your freedom will be waiting for you. A freedom we can embrace with honour.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.