Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Uncle Henry (Character)
from The Wizard of Oz (1939)
|Related Videos (see all 12)|
- L. Frank Baum's The Wonderful Wizard of Oz (2014) Played by Doug Fulmer
- Legends of Oz: Dorothy's Return (2013) Played by Michael Krawic
- Dorothy and the Witches of Oz (2012) Played by Lance Henriksen (as Henry Gale)
- Tom and Jerry & The Wizard of Oz (2011) (V) Played by Stephen Root
- "The Witches of Oz"
- Episode dated 5 July 2011 (2011) TV episode, Played by Lance Henriksen (as Henry Gale)
- The Marc Pease Experience (2009) Played by Duncan M. Hill
- Apocalypse Oz (2006) Played by Don Deforest Paul (as Henry)
- The Muppets' Wizard of Oz (2005) (TV) Played by David Alan Grier
- The Magic Book of Oz (1994) (V) Played by Bruce Carroll
- Hakosem! (1994) (V) Played by Shmuel Eiser
- "Ozu no mahôtsukai"
- Futatabi ozu he (1987) TV episode, Played by Eisuke Yoda
- Kansasu (1987) TV episode, Played by Eisuke Yoda
- Kiiroi michi (1986) TV episode, Played by Eisuke Yoda
- Doroshi totatsumaki (1986) TV episode, Played by Eisuke Yoda
- Return to Oz (1985) Played by Matt Clark
- Thanksgiving in the Land of Oz (1980) (TV) Played by Charles Woolf
... aka "Dorothy in the Land of Oz" - USA (video title)
- The Wiz (1978) Played by Stanley Greene
- The Wiz (1978) (V) Played by Ralph Wilcox
- Journey Back to Oz (1974) Played by Paul Ford
- "Trollkarlen från Oz"
- Episode #1.2 (1965) TV episode, Played by Börje Idman (as Farbror Henry)
- Episode #1.1 (1965) TV episode, Played by Börje Idman (as Farbror Henry)
- The Wizard of Oz (1939) Played by Charley Grapewin
- The Wizard of Oz (1925) Played by Frank Alexander
- The Legend Floyd: The Dark Side of the Rainbow (2000) (TV) Played by Charley Grapewin
- "Ford Star Jubilee"
- The Wizard of Oz (1956) TV episode, Played by Charley Grapewin
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.