Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Marquise Isabelle de Merteuil (Character)
from Dangerous Liaisons (1988)
|Photos (See all 9 | slideshow)|
- "Dangerous Liaisons"
... aka "Les liaisons dangereuses" - Canada (original title)
- Episode #1.3 (2003) TV episode, Played by Catherine Deneuve
- Episode #1.2 (2003) TV episode, Played by Catherine Deneuve
- Episode #1.1 (2003) TV episode, Played by Catherine Deneuve
- Cruel Intentions 2 (2000) (V) Played by Amy Adams (as Kathryn Merteuil)
... aka "Manchester Prep" - USA (TV title)
- Cruel Intentions (1999) Played by Sarah Michelle Gellar (as Kathryn Merteuil)
... aka "Seduction Games" - Israel (English title)
... aka "Sexual Provocation" - Belgium (English title)
- Les amistats perilloses (1995) (TV) Played by Mercedes Sampietro (as Marquesa de Merteuil)
- Quartet (1995) (TV) Played by Anna Lizaran (as Merteuil)
- "Great Performances"
- The Dangerous Liaisons (1994) TV episode, Played by Frederica von Stade (as Marquise de Merteuil)
- Valmont (1989) Played by Annette Bening (as Merteuil)
- Dangerous Liaisons (1988) Played by Glenn Close
- Les liaisons dangereuses (1980) (TV) Played by Claude Degliame (as Marquise de Merteuil)
- Nebezpecné známosti (1980) (TV) Played by Emília Vásáryová (as Marquise de Merteuil)
- Les liaisons dangereuses (1959) Played by Jeanne Moreau (as Juliette de Merteuil)
... aka "Dangerous Love Affairs" - USA (promotional title)
- "Special Collector's Edition"
... aka "Edición Especial Coleccionista" - Spain (original title)
- Las amistades peligrosas (2012) TV episode, Played by Glenn Close
- "Cinema mil"
- Episode #1.6 (2005) TV episode, Played by Glenn Close
Sebastian: You're going out with that obnoxious girl who spit gum in your hair?
Kathryn: Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.
Sebastian: Oh come on Kathryn, she's just a freshman. Pick on someone your own size.
Kathryn: Like you? In due time.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.