Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Madame de Tourvel (Character)
from Dangerous Liaisons (1988)
|Photos (See all 19 | slideshow)||Videos|
- "Dangerous Liaisons"
... aka "Les liaisons dangereuses" - Canada (original title)
- Episode #1.3 (2003) TV episode, Played by Nastassja Kinski (as Madame Maria de Tourvel)
- Episode #1.2 (2003) TV episode, Played by Nastassja Kinski (as Madame Maria de Tourvel)
- Episode #1.1 (2003) TV episode, Played by Nastassja Kinski (as Madame Maria de Tourvel)
- Cruel Intentions (1999) Played by Reese Witherspoon (as Annette Hargrove)
... aka "Seduction Games" - Israel (English title)
... aka "Sexual Provocation" - Belgium (English title)
- Valmont (1989) Played by Meg Tilly
- Dangerous Liaisons (1988) Played by Michelle Pfeiffer
- Nebezpecné známosti (1980) (TV) Played by Sona Valentová
- Les liaisons dangereuses (1959) Played by Annette Stroyberg (as Marianne Tourvel)
... aka "Dangerous Love Affairs" - USA (promotional title)
- "Special Collector's Edition"
... aka "Edición Especial Coleccionista" - Spain (original title)
- Las amistades peligrosas (2012) TV episode, Played by Michelle Pfeiffer
- "Cinema mil"
- Episode #1.6 (2005) TV episode, Played by Michelle Pfeiffer (as Madame Marie de Tourvel)
Helen Rosemont: Sebastian, I want you to meet Annette.
Sebastian: Well, well.
Helen Rosemont: She'll be staying with me for a while.
Sebastian: I guess that makes two of us. Aunt Helen, why don't you go inside and whip us up some of that iced tea of yours. I'll... tend to Annette.
Helen Rosemont: All right. You two don't get into any trouble.
Annette, Sebastian: We won't.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.