Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Madame de Tourvel (Character)
from Dangerous Liaisons (1988)
|Photos (See all 16 | slideshow)||Videos|
- "Dangerous Liaisons"
... aka "Les liaisons dangereuses" - Canada (original title)
- Episode #1.3 (2003) TV episode, Played by Nastassja Kinski (as Madame Maria de Tourvel)
- Episode #1.2 (2003) TV episode, Played by Nastassja Kinski (as Madame Maria de Tourvel)
- Episode #1.1 (2003) TV episode, Played by Nastassja Kinski (as Madame Maria de Tourvel)
- Cruel Intentions (1999) Played by Reese Witherspoon (as Annette Hargrove)
... aka "Seduction Games" - Israel (English title)
... aka "Sexual Provocation" - Belgium (English title)
- Valmont (1989) Played by Meg Tilly
- Dangerous Liaisons (1988) Played by Michelle Pfeiffer
- Nebezpecné známosti (1980) (TV) Played by Sona Valentová
- Les liaisons dangereuses (1959) Played by Annette Stroyberg (as Marianne Tourvel)
... aka "Dangerous Love Affairs" - USA (promotional title)
- "Special Collector's Edition"
... aka "Edición Especial Coleccionista" - Spain (original title)
- Las amistades peligrosas (2012) TV episode, Played by Michelle Pfeiffer
- "Cinema mil"
- Episode #1.6 (2005) TV episode, Played by Michelle Pfeiffer (as Madame Marie de Tourvel)
Sebastian: I read your manifesto.
Annette: You did?
Sebastian: Yes. I must say, I found it rather... appalling.
Annette: That's a first. Most people praise me for it.
Sebastian: Most people are sheep. Who are you to criticize something you've never experienced?
Annette: I wasn't criticizing. I just think people shouldn't experience the act of love until they are in love and I just don't think people our age are mature enough to experience those kinds of emotions.
Sebastian: Are you a lesbian?
Sebastian: I didn't mean to offend you. I just picked up on a little bit of that lesbian vibe.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.