Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Madame Marie de Tourvel (Character)
from Dangerous Liaisons (1988)
|Photos (See all 11 | slideshow)|
- "Dangerous Liaisons"
... aka "Les liaisons dangereuses" - Canada (original title)
- Episode #1.3 (2003) TV episode, Played by Nastassja Kinski (as Madame Maria de Tourvel)
- Episode #1.2 (2003) TV episode, Played by Nastassja Kinski (as Madame Maria de Tourvel)
- Episode #1.1 (2003) TV episode, Played by Nastassja Kinski (as Madame Maria de Tourvel)
- Cruel Intentions (1999) Played by Reese Witherspoon (as Annette Hargrove)
... aka "Seduction Games" - Israel (English title)
... aka "Sexual Provocation" - Belgium (English title)
- Valmont (1989) Played by Meg Tilly (as Madame de Tourvel)
- Dangerous Liaisons (1988) Played by Michelle Pfeiffer (as Madame de Tourvel)
- Nebezpecné známosti (1980) (TV) Played by Sona Valentová (as Madame de Tourvel)
- "Special Collector's Edition"
... aka "Edición Especial Coleccionista" - Spain (original title)
- Las amistades peligrosas (2012) TV episode, Played by Michelle Pfeiffer (as Madame de Tourvel)
- "Cinema mil"
- Episode #1.6 (2005) TV episode, Played by Michelle Pfeiffer
Madame Marie de Tourvel: I'm beginning to think you may have planned the whole exercise.
Vicomte de Valmont: I had no idea you were staying here! Not that it would have disturbed me in the slightest if I had known. You see, until I met you, I had only ever experienced desire. Love, never.
Madame Marie de Tourvel: That's enough.
Vicomte de Valmont: No, no, you made an accusation and you must allow me the opportunity to defend myself! Now, I'm not going to deny that I was aware of your beauty. But the point is, this has nothing to do with your beauty. As I got to know you, I began to realize that beauty was the least of your qualities...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.