Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Madame de Tourvel (Character)
from Dangerous Liaisons (1988)
|Photos (See all 19 | slideshow)||Videos|
- "Dangerous Liaisons"
... aka "Les liaisons dangereuses" - Canada (original title)
- Episode #1.3 (2003) TV episode, Played by Nastassja Kinski (as Madame Maria de Tourvel)
- Episode #1.2 (2003) TV episode, Played by Nastassja Kinski (as Madame Maria de Tourvel)
- Episode #1.1 (2003) TV episode, Played by Nastassja Kinski (as Madame Maria de Tourvel)
- Cruel Intentions (1999) Played by Reese Witherspoon (as Annette Hargrove)
... aka "Seduction Games" - Israel (English title)
... aka "Sexual Provocation" - Belgium (English title)
- Valmont (1989) Played by Meg Tilly
- Dangerous Liaisons (1988) Played by Michelle Pfeiffer
- Nebezpecné známosti (1980) (TV) Played by Sona Valentová
- Les liaisons dangereuses (1959) Played by Annette Stroyberg (as Marianne Tourvel)
... aka "Dangerous Love Affairs" - USA (promotional title)
- "Special Collector's Edition"
... aka "Edición Especial Coleccionista" - Spain (original title)
- Las amistades peligrosas (2012) TV episode, Played by Michelle Pfeiffer
- "Cinema mil"
- Episode #1.6 (2005) TV episode, Played by Michelle Pfeiffer (as Madame Marie de Tourvel)
Madame de Rosemonde: I'm sorry to say this, but, those who are most worthy of love are never made happy by it.
Madame Marie de Tourvel: But, why? Why should that be?
Madame de Rosemonde: Do you still think men love the way we do? No... men enjoy the happiness they feel. We can only enjoy the happiness we give. They are not capable of devoting themselves exclusively to one person. So to hope to be made happy by love is a certain cause of grief.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.