Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Troy (2004)
|Photos (See all 18 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 4)|
- National Theatre Live: 50 Years on Stage (2013) (TV) Played by Alan Bennett
- Artémis, coeur d'artichaut (2013) Played by Clément Chahouche
- The True Story of Troy (2004) (TV) Played by Sayed Najem (as Hektor)
- Troy (2004) Played by Eric Bana
- Troy: The True Story of Love, Power, Honor & the Pursuit of Glory (2004) (V) Played by Sayed Najem
- Les troyens (2003) (TV) Played by Fernand Bernardi (as Ghost of Hector)
- "Helen of Troy" Played by Daniel Lapaine
- Episode #1.2 (2003) TV episode, Played by Daniel Lapaine
- Episode #1.1 (2003) TV episode, Played by Daniel Lapaine
- "The Odyssey" Played by Derek Lea
- Episode #1.2 (1997) TV episode, Played by Derek Lea
- Episode #1.1 (1997) TV episode, Played by Derek Lea
- "Doctor Who"
- Temple of Secrets (1965) TV episode, Played by Alan Haywood (as Prince Hector)
- "ITV Play of the Week"
- The Rise and Fall of Nellie Brown (1964) TV episode, Played by Kenny Lynch
- Tiger at the Gates (1960) TV episode, Played by Keith Michell (as Prince Hector)
- Der trojanische Krieg findet nicht statt (1964) (TV) Played by Rolf Boysen (as Hektor)
- Fury of Achilles (1962) Played by Jacques Bergerac
... aka "L'ira di Achille" - Italy (original title)
- Der trojanische Krieg findet nicht statt (1957) (TV) Played by Jürgen Goslar (as Hektor)
- Helen of Troy (1956) Played by Harry Andrews
- The Face of Love (1954) (TV) Played by Hugh Sinclair
- Helen of Troy (1924) Played by Carl de Vogt (as Hektor)
... aka "Helena" - Germany (original title)
Agamemnon: I see you're not hiding behind your high walls. Valiant of you. Ill-advised, but valiant.
Hector: You come here uninvited. Go back to your ships and go home.
Agamemnon: We've come too far, Prince Hector.
Menelaus: Prince? What prince? What son of a king would accept a man's hospitality, eat his food, drink his wine, embrace him in friendship, and then steal his wife in the middle of the night?
Paris: The sun was shining when your wife left you.
Menelaus: She's up there, watching, isn't she? Good. I want her to watch you die.
Agamemnon: Not yet, brother. Look around you, Hector. I brought all the warriors of Greece to your shores.
Nestor: You can still save Troy, young prince.
Agamemnon: I have two wishes. If you grant them, no more of your people need die. First, you must give Helen back to my brother. Second, Troy must submit to my command, to fight for me whenever I call.
Hector: You want me to look upon your army and tremble? Well I see them. I see 50,000 men brought here to fight for one man's greed.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.