Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Favorite Holiday Nuisance?
- Movie characters that are really bad at what they do!
- Best movie quote about Christmas?
- The Greatest Hero/Villain Rivalries
- Your favourite mischievous (live action) film duo
- Home Alone Face-Off: Harry vs. Marv
- Hilarious Movie Villains
- Villains We Felt Sorry For
- Which Movie Characters Do You Feel Most Sorry For ?
Harry Lime (Character)
from Home Alone (1990)
|Photos (See all 6 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 5)|
- "Robot Chicken"
- Fool's Goldfinger (2011) TV episode, Played by Seth Green (as Harry)
- Robot Chicken's DP Christmas Special (2010) TV episode, Played by Seth Green
- Home Alone 2: Lost in New York (1992) Played by Joe Pesci
... aka "Home Alone 2" - USA (short title)
- Home Alone (1990) Played by Joe Pesci
- "5 Second Movies"
- Home Alone (2008) TV episode, Played by Joe Pesci
- Twentieth Century Fox: The Blockbuster Years (2000) (TV) Played by Joe Pesci (as Harry)
[Harry and Marv have caught Kevin in the Murphy's house and hung him on the basement door]
Marv: What are we gonna do to him, Harry?
Harry: We'll do exactly what he did to us: we're gonna burn his head with a blowtorch!
Marv: And smash his face with an iron!
Harry: How about we slap him in the face with a paint can!
Marv: Or shove a nail through his foot!
[Behind them, Marley sneaks in with his snow shovel]
Harry: First thing I'm gonna do is to bite off every one of these little fingers, one at a time...
[Marley raises his shovel and knocks Marv out cold, Harry turns around only to be knocked out, too. Marley lifts Kevin off the door]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.