Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Home Alone Face-Off: Harry vs. Marv
- The Greatest Hero/Villain Rivalries
- Hilarious Movie Villains
- Movie characters that are really bad at what they do!
- Best movie quote about Christmas?
- Villains We Felt Sorry For
- Your favourite mischievous (live action) film duo
- Favorite Holiday Nuisance?
- Which Movie Characters Do You Feel Most Sorry For ?
Harry Lime (Character)
from Home Alone (1990)
|Photos (See all 7 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 5)|
- "Robot Chicken"
- Fool's Goldfinger (2011) TV episode, Played by Seth Green (as Harry)
- Robot Chicken's DP Christmas Special (2010) TV episode, Played by Seth Green
- Home Alone 2: Lost in New York (1992) Played by Joe Pesci
... aka "Home Alone 2" - USA (short title)
- Home Alone (1990) Played by Joe Pesci
- The 82nd Annual Academy Awards (2010) (TV) Played by Joe Pesci (as Harry)
... aka "2010 Academy Awards" - USA (informal short title)
... aka "The 2010 Oscars" - USA (informal short title)
... aka "The Oscars" - USA (informal short title)
- "5 Second Movies"
- Home Alone (2008) TV episode, Played by Joe Pesci
- Twentieth Century Fox: The Blockbuster Years (2000) (TV) Played by Joe Pesci (as Harry)
- Home Alone 2: Lost in New York (1992) (VG) Played by Joe Pesci
- Home Alone (1991) (VG) Played by Joe Pesci
Harry: [Harry and Marv have captured Kevin outside the Plaza Hotel] We spent nine months in jail, thinking we had the worst luck in the universe. We were wrong, little buddy.
Marv: We're busted out of the clink and we're doing fine. We're going to be doing even better. Because we're not robbing houses anymore. Now we're robbing toy stores. At midnight tonight, we're hitting Duncan's Toy Chest. Five floors of cash. Then after that we get a couple of phony passports then it's off to Rio...
Harry: Marv! Marv! You want to shut up?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.