Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Home Alone Face-Off: Harry vs. Marv
- Movie characters that are really bad at what they do!
- Which Movie Characters Do You Feel Most Sorry For ?
- The Greatest Hero/Villain Rivalries
- Your favourite mischievous (live action) film duo
- Hilarious Movie Villains
- Best movie quote about Christmas?
- Villains We Felt Sorry For
- Favorite Holiday Nuisance?
Harry Lime (Character)
from Home Alone (1990)
|Photos (See all 7 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 5)|
- "Robot Chicken"
- Fool's Goldfinger (2011) TV episode, Played by Seth Green (as Harry)
- Robot Chicken's DP Christmas Special (2010) TV episode, Played by Seth Green
- Home Alone 2: Lost in New York (1992) Played by Joe Pesci
... aka "Home Alone 2" - USA (short title)
- Home Alone (1990) Played by Joe Pesci
- The 82nd Annual Academy Awards (2010) (TV) Played by Joe Pesci (as Harry)
... aka "2010 Academy Awards" - USA (informal short title)
... aka "The 2010 Oscars" - USA (informal short title)
... aka "The Oscars" - USA (informal short title)
- "5 Second Movies"
- Home Alone (2008) TV episode, Played by Joe Pesci
- Twentieth Century Fox: The Blockbuster Years (2000) (TV) Played by Joe Pesci (as Harry)
- Home Alone 2: Lost in New York (1992) (VG) Played by Joe Pesci
- Home Alone (1991) (VG) Played by Joe Pesci
Harry: [pointing to the McCallister house] That's the one, Marv, that's the silver tuna.
Marv: Oh, it's very gee.
Harry: Very gee, huh? It's loaded. It's got lot's of top-flight goods. Stereos, VCRs...
Harry: Probably looking at some very fine jewelry. Possible cash hoarde. Odd marketable securities... Who knows. It's a gem. Hand me a crow bar. Crow bars up.
[they clink their crow bars together]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.