Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Harry Lime (Character)
from Home Alone (1990)
|Photos (See all 5 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 13)|
- "Robot Chicken"
- Fool's Goldfinger (2011) TV episode, Played by Seth Green (as Harry)
- Robot Chicken's DP Christmas Special (2010) TV episode, Played by Seth Green
- Home Alone 2: Lost in New York (1992) Played by Joe Pesci
... aka "Home Alone 2" - USA (short title)
- Home Alone (1990) Played by Joe Pesci
- "5 Second Movies"
- Home Alone (2008) TV episode, Played by Joe Pesci
- Twentieth Century Fox: The Blockbuster Years (2000) (TV) Played by Joe Pesci (as Harry)
Harry: [Yelling up to Kevin] Sonny. Nothing would make me happier than to kill you. Knockin' off a youngster doesn't mean a lot to me. But, since we're in a hurry, I'll make a deal with you. Throw down your camera, and we won't hurt you, you'll never hear from us again.
Kevin McCallister: You promise?
Harry: [Rubbing his chest with his finger] I cross my heart and hope to die.
Kevin McCallister: Okay.
[Then Kevin picks up a brick and tosses it down, hitting Marv in the forehead and Marv collapses to the ground]
Harry: [Holding up three fingers] How many fingers am I holding up, Marv?
Marv: [Dazed] Uh, eight.
Harry: [to Kevin] You wanna throw bricks, go ahead and throw another one.
[Kevin throws down another brick, hitting Marv in the forehead again]
Harry: If you can't do any better than that kid, you're gonna lose.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.