Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Much Ado About Nothing (1993)
- Much Ado About Nothing (2012/I) Played by Clark Gregg
- Much Ado About Nothing (2010) Played by Brianna Cootey (as Ms. Leonata)
- Viel Lärm um nichts (2007) (TV) Played by Martin Reinke
- Much Ado About Nothing (1993) Played by Richard Briers
- Much Ado About Nothing (1987) (TV) Played by William Hutt
- Much Ado About Nothing (1984) (TV) Played by Lee Montague
... aka "The Complete Dramatic Works of William Shakespeare: Much Ado About Nothing" - USA (video title)
- Much Ado About Nothing (1973) (TV) Played by Mark Hammer
- Mnogo shuma iz nichego (1973) Played by Boris Ivanov
... aka "Much Ado About Nothing" - International (English title) (informal literal title)
- Viel Getu' um nichts (1971) (TV) Played by Peter Capell
- Much Ado About Nothing (1967) (TV) Played by Gerald James
- Viel Lärm um nichts (1964) Played by Martin Flörchinger
- Paljon melua tyhjästä (1961) (TV) Played by Leo Riuttu
- Mnogo shuma iz nichego (1956) Played by Nikolai Pazhitnov
Leonato: Canst thou so daff me? Thou hast killed my child! If thou kill'st me, boy, thou shalt kill a man.
Antonio: He shall kill two of us, and men indeed. But that's no matter, let him kill one first. I'll whip you from your foining fence. Nay, as I am a gentleman, I will.
Antonio: Content yourself. God knows I loved my niece. And she is dead, slandered to death by villains scrambling, outfacing, fashion-monging boys that lie, and cog and flout, deprave and slander...
Leonato: Brother Antony.
Antonio: 'Tis no matter. Do not you meddle. Let me deal in this.
Don Pedro: Gentlemen both, we will not wake your patience. My heart is sorry for your daughter's death, but, on my honor, she was charged with nothing but what was true and very full of proof.
Leonato: My lord...
Don Pedro: I will not hear you.
Leonato: No? Come, brother, away. I will be heard.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.