Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Much Ado About Nothing (1993)
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- Much Ado About Nothing (2012/I) Played by Fran Kranz
- Much Ado About Nothing (2010) Played by Jimmy Cudahy
- Much Ado About Nothing (2005) TV episode, Played by Tom Ellis
- Much Ado About Nothing (1993) Played by Robert Sean Leonard
- Much Ado About Nothing (1987) (TV) Played by Keith Thomas
- Much Ado About Nothing (1984) (TV) Played by Robert Reynolds
... aka "The Complete Dramatic Works of William Shakespeare: Much Ado About Nothing" - USA (video title)
- Much Ado About Nothing (1978) (TV) Played by Anthony Andrews
- Much Ado About Nothing (1973) (TV) Played by Glenn Walken
- Much Ado About Nothing (1967) (TV) Played by Michael Byrne
- Viel Lärm um nichts (1964) Played by Arno Wyzniewski
- "Matinee Theatre"
- Much Ado About Nothing: Part 2 (1958) TV episode, Played by Stephen Joyce
- Much Ado About Nothing: Part 1 (1958) TV episode, Played by Stephen Joyce
- Mnogo shuma iz nichego (1956) Played by Nadir Malishevsky
Claudio: Benedick, didst thou note the daughter of Signior Leonato?
Benedick: I noted her not; but I looked on her.
Claudio: Is she not a modest young lady?
Benedick: Do you question me, as an honest man should do, for my simple true judgment; or would you have me speak after my custom, as being a professed tyrant to their sex?
Claudio: No; I pray thee speak in sober judgment.
Benedick: Why, i' faith, methinks she's too low for a high praise, too brown for a fair praise and too little for a great praise: only this commendation I can afford her, that were she other than she is, she were unhandsome; and being no other but as she is, I do not like her.
Claudio: Thou thinkest I am in sport: I pray thee tell me truly how thou likest her.
Benedick: Would you buy her, that you inquire after her?
Claudio: Can the world buy such a jewel?
Benedick: Yea, and a case to put it into. But speak you this with a sad brow?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.