Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Much Ado About Nothing (1993)
|Photos (See all 7 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- Much Ado About Nothing (2012/I) Played by Amy Acker
- Much Ado About Nothing (2010) Played by Robin Noble
- Much Ado About Nothing (2005) TV episode, Played by Sarah Parish
- Much Ado About Nothing (1993) Played by Emma Thompson
- Much Ado About Nothing (1987) (TV) Played by Tandy Cronyn
- Much Ado About Nothing (1984) (TV) Played by Cherie Lunghi
... aka "The Complete Dramatic Works of William Shakespeare: Much Ado About Nothing" - USA (video title)
- Much Ado About Nothing (1978) (TV) Played by Penelope Keith
- Mnogo shuma iz nichego (1973) Played by Galina Jovovich
... aka "Much Ado About Nothing" - International (English title) (informal literal title)
- Much Ado About Nothing (1973) (TV) Played by Kathleen Widdoes
- Much Ado About Nothing (1967) (TV) Played by Maggie Smith
- Viel Lärm um nichts (1964) Played by Christel Bodenstein
- Much Ado About Nothing (1937) (TV) Played by Margaretta Scott
Beatrice: Is Signior Mountanto returned from the wars or no?
Messenger: I know none of that name, lady.
Hero: My cousin means Signior Benedick of Padua.
Messenger: Oh, he's returned and as pleasant as ever he was.
Beatrice: I pray you, how many hath he killed and eaten in these wars? But how many hath he killed? For indeed I promised to eat all of his killing.
Messenger: He hath done good service and a good soldier too, lady.
Beatrice: And a good soldier to a lady. But what is he to a lord?
Messenger: A lord to a lord. A man to a man, stuffed with all honorable virtues.
Beatrice: It is so, indeed. He is no less than a stuffed man.
Leonato: You must not, sir, mistake my niece. There is a kind of merry war betwixt Signior Benedick and her. They never meet, but there's a skirmish of wit between them.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.