Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Kambei Shimada (Character)
from "Samurai 7" (2004)
Please see the IMDb GetSatisfaction Character announcement for details.
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 8)|
- "Samurai 7"
... aka "Akira Kurosawa's: Samurai 7" - USA (video title)
- Ueru! (2004) TV episode, Played by R. Bruce Elliott / Masaki Terasoma
- Ochiru! (2004) TV episode, Played by R. Bruce Elliott / Masaki Terasoma
- Usotsuki! (2004) TV episode, Played by R. Bruce Elliott / Masaki Terasoma
- Chigiru! (2004) TV episode, Played by R. Bruce Elliott / Masaki Terasoma
- Hippataku! (2004) TV episode, Played by R. Bruce Elliott / Masaki Terasoma
- Seven Samurai (1954) Played by Takashi Shimura
... aka "Shichinin no samurai" - Japan (original title)
... aka "The Magnificent Seven" - USA (premiere title)
Gorobei Katayama: Where shall we start our patrol?
Kambei Shimada: The spot that worries us the most, of course.
[Kambei and Gorobei arrive at a campfire near one of the roads, and find Kikuchiyo lying on the ground, his head propped up against a log and his feet resting on another log. He is supposed to be on guard, but is sound asleep. His sword is stuck upright in a pile of logs. Softly Kambei comes forward and takes the sword away. The two hide behind a straw hut. Gorobei throws a rock, which wakes Kikuchiyo with a start. Kikuchiyo scrambles to the pile where his sword had been]
Kikuchiyo: Who's there?
[He feels around for the sword, only to find it gone. He grabs a log from the pile and brandishes it]
Kikuchiyo: Who's there? Come on out!
Kambei Shimada: Kikuchiyo.
[Kikuchiyo whirls around to see Kambei and Gorobei standing behind him]
Kambei Shimada: You're lucky it was us. If it had been the bandits...
[He tosses Kikuchiyo his confiscated Nodachi]
See more »