Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Seven Samurai (1954)
|Photos (See all 6 | slideshow)|
- "Samurai 7"
... aka "Akira Kurosawa's: Samurai 7" - USA (video title)
- Ueru! (2004) TV episode, Played by Christopher Sabat / Kong Kuwata
- Ochiru! (2004) TV episode, Played by Christopher Sabat / Kong Kuwata
- Usotsuki! (2004) TV episode, Played by Christopher Sabat / Kong Kuwata
- Chigiru! (2004) TV episode, Played by Christopher Sabat / Kong Kuwata
- Hippataku! (2004) TV episode, Played by Christopher Sabat / Kong Kuwata
- Seven Samurai (1954) Played by Toshirô Mifune
... aka "Shichinin no samurai" - Japan (original title)
... aka "The Magnificent Seven" - USA (premiere title)
Gorobei Katayama: Where shall we start our patrol?
Kambei Shimada: The spot that worries us the most, of course.
[Kambei and Gorobei arrive at a campfire near one of the roads, and find Kikuchiyo lying on the ground, his head propped up against a log and his feet resting on another log. He is supposed to be on guard, but is sound asleep. His sword is stuck upright in a pile of logs. Softly Kambei comes forward and takes the sword away. The two hide behind a straw hut. Gorobei throws a rock, which wakes Kikuchiyo with a start. Kikuchiyo scrambles to the pile where his sword had been]
Kikuchiyo: Who's there?
[He feels around for the sword, only to find it gone. He grabs a log from the pile and brandishes it]
Kikuchiyo: Who's there? Come on out!
Kambei Shimada: Kikuchiyo.
[Kikuchiyo whirls around to see Kambei and Gorobei standing behind him]
Kambei Shimada: You're lucky it was us. If it had been the bandits...
[He tosses Kikuchiyo his confiscated Nodachi]
See more »