Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Seven Samurai (1954)
|Photos (See all 3 | slideshow)|
- "Samurai 7"
... aka "Akira Kurosawa's: Samurai 7" - USA (video title)
- Ueru! (2004) TV episode, Played by Christopher Sabat / Kong Kuwata
- Ochiru! (2004) TV episode, Played by Christopher Sabat / Kong Kuwata
- Usotsuki! (2004) TV episode, Played by Christopher Sabat / Kong Kuwata
- Chigiru! (2004) TV episode, Played by Christopher Sabat / Kong Kuwata
- Hippataku! (2004) TV episode, Played by Christopher Sabat / Kong Kuwata
- Seven Samurai (1954) Played by Toshirô Mifune
... aka "Shichinin no samurai" - Japan (original title)
... aka "The Magnificent Seven" - USA (premiere title)
Kikuchiyo: [in a drunken stupor] Oh, it's you, is it? I remember your head. You had the nerve to ask me if I was a samurai. Didn't you? I never forget a face. Look, though I'm dressed in rags, I'm a real samurai, all right. Here. I'm going to show you something. Just look at this.
[He clumsily fumbles around in his robe, and presents a scroll from inside it]
Kikuchiyo: There, just you look at this. It's been handed down in my family for generations and generations. And you asked me if I were a samurai! Look at this, just look at this! That's me right there.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.