Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Seven Samurai (1954)
- "Samurai 7"
... aka "Akira Kurosawa's: Samurai 7" - USA (video title)
- Ueru! (2004) TV episode, Played by Christopher Sabat / Kong Kuwata
- Ochiru! (2004) TV episode, Played by Christopher Sabat / Kong Kuwata
- Usotsuki! (2004) TV episode, Played by Christopher Sabat / Kong Kuwata
- Chigiru! (2004) TV episode, Played by Christopher Sabat / Kong Kuwata
- Hippataku! (2004) TV episode, Played by Christopher Sabat / Kong Kuwata
- Seven Samurai (1954) Played by Toshirô Mifune
... aka "Shichinin no samurai" - Japan (original title)
Kambei Shimada: You were the son of a farmer, weren't you, Kikuchiyo?
[Kikuchiyo gasps, as does the crowd]
Komachi Mikumari: Is that true, Kiku? You're a farmer?
Kikuchiyo: [glumly] You're disappointed.
Komachi Mikumari: Who, me? No! That just means you can help us with the harvest!
Kambei Shimada: Then my suspicions were correct.
Kikuchiyo: [gasps] Then you mean you- guessed it before?
Kambei Shimada: From the very first time I met you.
Kikuchiyo: Okay, I'm a farmer, so what? Figured I acted like a samurai, people would think of me better!
Kambei Shimada: Then do you now think better of samurai?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.