Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Tony Montana (Character)
from Scarface (1983)
|Photos (See all 22 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 14)|
- Untitled Comedy/Horror: The Fictional True Story of the Beverly Hills Playhouse North Method Acting Conservatory (2015) Played by Louis Anthoni Soriano
- "Saturday Night Live"
... aka "NBC's Saturday Night" - USA (complete title)
... aka "SNL" - USA (informal title)
... aka "SNL 25" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Saturday Night" - USA (first season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live '80" - USA (sixth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 15" - USA (fifteenth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 20" - USA (twentieth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 25" - USA (twentyfifth season title)
- Amy Adams/One Direction (2014) TV episode, Played by Kyle Mooney
- The Godson (1998) Played by Carlos Alazraqui (as Tony 'Flock You' Montana)
- Scarface (1983) Played by Al Pacino
- "America's Book of Secrets"
- The Mafia (2013) TV episode, Played by Al Pacino
- Ultimate Fights from the Movies (2002) (V) Played by Al Pacino
... aka "Flix Mix Vol. 2 Ultimate Fights" - Canada (English title) (DVD box title)
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.