Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Regan MacNeil (Character)
from The Exorcist (1973)
|Photos (See all 17 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 5)|
- Serial Killer Support Group (2013) Played by Lisa Power (as Regan MacNeill)
- Exorcist II: The Heretic (1977) Played by Linda Blair
... aka "The Exorcist 2" - International (English title) (informal alternative title)
- "Saturday Night Live"
... aka "NBC's Saturday Night" - USA (complete title)
... aka "SNL" - USA (informal title)
... aka "SNL 25" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Saturday Night" - USA (first season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live '80" - USA (sixth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 15" - USA (fifteenth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 20" - USA (twentieth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 25" - USA (twentyfifth season title)
- Richard Pryor/Gil Scott-Heron (1975) TV episode, Played by Laraine Newman (as Regan)
- The Exorcist (1973) Played by Linda Blair (as Regan)
... aka "The Exorcist: The Version You Haven't Seen Yet" - USA (recut version)
... aka "The Exorcist: The Version You've Never Seen" - USA (promotional title)
... aka "William Peter Blatty's The Exorcist" - USA (reissue title)
... aka "Exorcist" - Japan (English title) (imdb display title)
- "Visionado obligado"
- Ondskan (Evil) (2011) TV episode, Played by Linda Blair
- "5 Second Movies"
- Exorcist (2008) TV episode, Played by Linda Blair
- Premio Donostia a Max Von Sydow (2006) (TV) Played by Linda Blair (as Regan Teresa MacNeil)
- The 71st Annual Academy Awards (1999) (TV) Played by Linda Blair (as Regan Teresa MacNeil)
Regan MacNeil: I wish you'd help Father Lamont. He needs your help.
Dr. Gene Tuskin: What do you mean? How can I help him? I don't know how to help him.
Regan MacNeil: Yes, you do.
Dr. Gene Tuskin: Regan, what are you talking about?
Regan MacNeil: You know... going into sync... trying to reach him like that.
Dr. Gene Tuskin: You told me he was in Africa.
Regan MacNeil: When you're in sync, it's different. I mean, it doesn't matter where you are. You can find them... you know, help them.
Dr. Gene Tuskin: Regan, is that why you haven't been coming to see me? 'Cause I won't let you into sync?
Regan MacNeil: Yes.
Dr. Gene Tuskin: I can't. I have to do what I think is best for you.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.