Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Mr. Incredible (Character)
from The Incredibles (2004)
|Photos (See all 15 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 18)|
- The Adventures of Mr. Incredible (2005) (V) Played by Pete Docter / Craig T. Nelson (as 'Real' Mr. Incredible)
... aka "Mr. Incredible and Pals" - USA (DVD title)
- The Incredibles (2004) Played by Craig T. Nelson
... aka "The Incredibles 3-D" - USA (3-D version)
... aka "Mr. Incredible" - Japan (English title)
- Disney Infinity 3.0 (2015) (VG) Played by Craig T. Nelson
- Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes (2014) (VG) Played by Craig T. Nelson
- Disney Infinity (2013) (VG) Played by Craig T. Nelson
- The Incredibles: Rise of the Underminer (2005) (VG) Played by Richard McGonagle
- The Incredibles (2004) (VG) Played by Richard McGonagle / Craig T. Nelson
Mirage: The Omnidroid 9000 is a top-secret military fighting robot. Artificial intelligence allows it to solve any problem it's presented with, and, unfortunately...
Mr. Incredible: Let me guess. It became smart enough to wonder why it had to take orders.
Mirage: We lost control, and now it's loose in the jungle, threatening our facility. We've had to evacuate all personnel for their own safety.
Mr. Incredible: How am I going in?
Mirage: The Omnidroid's defenses necessitate an air drop from 5000 feet. Its cloaking devices make it difficult to track, but we're pretty sure it's on the southern half of the island. One more thing. Obviously, it represents a significant investment...
Mr. Incredible: You want me to shut it down without completely destroying it.
Mirage: You are Mr. Incredible.
[Mr. Incredible is loaded into a landing pod]
Mirage: I've got to warn you. It's a learning robot. Every minute you spend fighting it only increases its knowledge of how to beat you.
Mr. Incredible: Shut it down, do it quickly, don't destroy it.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.