Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Simon Tam (Character)
from "Firefly" (2002)
|Photos (See all 7 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 19)|
... aka "Firefly: The Series" - USA (long title)
- The Message (2003) TV episode, Played by Sean Maher
- Trash (2003) TV episode, Played by Sean Maher
- Heart of Gold (2003) TV episode, Played by Sean Maher
- Serenity (2002) TV episode, Played by Sean Maher
- Objects in Space (2002) TV episode, Played by Sean Maher
Mal: [on the 'lawman'] Comes time, someone's gonna have to deal with him. That should be you. But I don't think you've got the guts... And I know you don't have the time.
Simon: What do you mean?
Mal: [pause; face deadpan, voice serious/grave] Kaylee's dead.
[Simon doesn't react at first, then he looks a little shocked and afraid; as Mal turns and walks to the Bridge, Simon runs to the infirmary; sees Kaylee, quite alive; she waves at him]
Simon: [out of breath] That man's psychotic.
[on bridge, Mal, Jayne, Zoë, and Wash are laughing hysterically]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.