Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Simon Tam (Character)
from "Firefly" (2002)
|Photos (See all 7 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 19)|
... aka "Firefly: The Series" - USA (long title)
- The Message (2003) TV episode, Played by Sean Maher
- Trash (2003) TV episode, Played by Sean Maher
- Heart of Gold (2003) TV episode, Played by Sean Maher
- Serenity (2002) TV episode, Played by Sean Maher
- Objects in Space (2002) TV episode, Played by Sean Maher
Simon: I'm trying to put this as delicately as I can... How do I know you won't kill me in my sleep?
Mal: You don't know me, son, so let me explain this to you once: If I ever kill you, you'll be awake. You'll be facing me, and you'll be armed.
Simon: Are you always this sentimental?
Mal: I had a good day.
Simon: You had the Alliance on you, criminals and savages... Half the people on the ship have been shot or wounded including yourself, and you're harboring known fugitives.
Mal: Well, we're still flying.
Simon: That's not much.
Mal: It's enough.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.