Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Fred Johnson (Character)
from "The Fugitive" (1963)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)|
- "The Fugitive"
- The Judgment: Part II (1967) TV episode, Played by Bill Raisch
- The Judgment: Part I (1967) TV episode, Played by Bill Raisch
- The Ivy Maze (1967) TV episode, Played by Bill Raisch / Bill Raisch (as Carl Stoker)
- The Breaking of the Habit (1967) TV episode, Played by Bill Raisch
- Nobody Loses All the Time (1966) TV episode, Played by Bill Raisch
[Pounding a confession out of Fred Johnson]
Dr. Kimble: You killed her, didn't you! You killed my wife, didn't you? Didn't you? DIDN'T YOU? You killed...!
Johnson: Yeah, yeah, yeah! I killed her!
Dr. Kimble: Why?
Johnson: 'Cause she wouldn't let me go! Liked to've clawed my eyes out! I didn't mean to hit her so hard.
[Kimble stands up, but Johnson seizes his gun]
Johnson: Yeah, I killed her! Now I'm gonna kill YOU. Won't hafta worry about you again, no more!
[But Johnson is, instead, shot dead by Lt. Gerard]
Lt. Gerard: All right, you can relax now, Chandler. I just did your killing for you.
[Kimble climbs down to Gerard and Chandler]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.