Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Grandpa Joe (Character)
from Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory (1971)
|Photos (See all 3 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 5)|
- "Robot Chicken"
- Love, Maurice (2009) TV episode, Played by Seth Green
- "How It Should Have Ended"
... aka "H.I.S.H.E." - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- How Willy Wonka Should Have Ended (2007) TV episode, Played by Daniel Baxter
- Citizen Candy Man: A Chocumentary (2005) Played by Ron Voz
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005) Played by David Kelly
... aka "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory: The IMAX Experience" - USA (IMAX version)
- Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory (1971) Played by Jack Albertson
Willy Wonka: [about Violet grabbing the gum] I'd rather you didn't. There's still one or two things that are a...
Violet Beauregarde: I'm the World Record holder in chewing gum. I'm not afraid of anything!
[pops the gum in her mouth]
Mrs. Beauregarde: How is it, honey?
Violet Beauregarde: It's amazing! Tomato soup, I can feel it running down my throat!
Willy Wonka: Yeah! Spit it out.
Grandpa Joe: Young lady, I think you'd better...
Violet Beauregarde: It's changing... roast beef and baked potato. Crispy skin and butter!
Mrs. Beauregarde: Keep chewin' kiddo! My little girl's gonna be the first person in the world to have a chewing gum meal!
Willy Wonka: Yeah. I'm just a little concerned about the...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.