Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Grandpa Joe (Character)
from Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory (1971)
|Photos (See all 3 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 5)|
- "Robot Chicken"
- Love, Maurice (2009) TV episode, Played by Seth Green
- "How It Should Have Ended"
... aka "H.I.S.H.E." - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- How Willy Wonka Should Have Ended (2007) TV episode, Played by Daniel Baxter
- Citizen Candy Man: A Chocumentary (2005) Played by Ron Voz
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005) Played by David Kelly
... aka "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory: The IMAX Experience" - USA (IMAX version)
- Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory (1971) Played by Jack Albertson
Grandpa Joe: [viewing the Wonka-mobile being fueled] Mr. Wonka? Uh, what's that they're filling it up with?
Willy Wonka: Oh ginger ale, ginger pop, ginger beer, beer bubbles, bubbleade, bubblecola, double cola, double-bubble-burple-cola, and all the crazy carbonated stuff that tickles your nose. Few people realize what tremendous power there is in one of those things.
Grandpa Joe: [to Charlie] Sorry I asked.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.