Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Movie MacGuffin Plot Devices
- People Who Won Oscars For Their First Movie
- Writing, Acting or Directing ...
- What is your favourite aspect of your favourite film?
- Forbes Fictional 15's
- Missing Oscar Categories
- Greatest Character Champions
- Most Famous Original Movie Character
- Who Left the Biggest Impression in Their Acting Debut?
- Greedy Characters!
Charles Foster Kane (Character)
from Citizen Kane (1941)
|Photos (See all 26 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 3)|
- Creeporia (2014) Played by Steve Nicewanger
- Kane (2010) Played by Brand Rackley
- "The Spooktacular New Adventures of Casper"
... aka "Casper" - USA (original title)
- Spook, Lies and Videotape/Ghostfather (1996) TV episode, Played by Jim Cummings
- "The Real Ghostbusters"
... aka "The Real Ghost Busters" - USA (original title)
- Ghostbuster of the Year (1987) TV episode, Played by Maurice LaMarche (as Charles Foster Hearse)
- "Saturday Night Live"
... aka "NBC's Saturday Night" - USA (complete title)
... aka "SNL" - USA (informal title)
... aka "SNL 25" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Saturday Night" - USA (first season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live '80" - USA (sixth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 15" - USA (fifteenth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 20" - USA (twentieth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 25" - USA (twentyfifth season title)
- Buck Henry/Bill Withers, Toni Basil (1976) TV episode, Played by Dan Aykroyd
- Citizen Kane (1941) Played by Buddy Swan (as Kane) / Orson Welles (as Kane)
- "Moguls & Movie Stars: A History of Hollywood"
- Fade Out, Fade In (2010) TV episode, Played by Orson Welles
- Boffo! Tinseltown's Bombs and Blockbusters (2006) Played by Orson Welles
Charles Foster Kane: As Charles Foster Kane who owns eighty-two thousand, six hundred and thirty-four shares of public transit - you see, I do have a general idea of my holdings - I sympathize with you. Charles Foster Kane is a scoundrel. His paper should be run out of town. A committee should be formed to boycott him. You may, if you can form such a committee, put me down for a contribution of one thousand dollars. See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.