Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Charles Foster Kane (Character)
from Citizen Kane (1941)
|Photos (See all 20 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 3)|
- Creeporia (2014) Played by Steve Nicewanger
- Kane (2010) Played by Brand Rackley
- "The Spooktacular New Adventures of Casper"
... aka "Casper" - USA (original title)
- Spook, Lies and Videotape/Ghostfather (1996) TV episode, Played by Jim Cummings
- "The Real Ghost Busters"
- Ghostbuster of the Year (1987) TV episode, Played by Maurice LaMarche (as Charles Foster Hearse)
- "Saturday Night Live"
... aka "NBC's Saturday Night" - USA (complete title)
... aka "SNL" - USA (informal title)
... aka "SNL 25" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Saturday Night" - USA (first season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live '80" - USA (sixth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 15" - USA (fifteenth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 20" - USA (twentieth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 25" - USA (twentyfifth season title)
- Buck Henry/Bill Withers, Toni Basil (1976) TV episode, Played by Dan Aykroyd
- Citizen Kane (1941) Played by Buddy Swan (as Kane) / Orson Welles (as Kane)
- "Moguls & Movie Stars: A History of Hollywood"
- Fade Out, Fade In (2010) TV episode, Played by Orson Welles
- Boffo! Tinseltown's Bombs and Blockbusters (2006) Played by Orson Welles
Charles Foster Kane: Are we going to declare war on Spain, or are we not?
Jed Leland: The Inquirer already has.
Charles Foster Kane: [jokingly] You long-faced, overdressed anarchist!
Jed Leland: I am NOT overdressed!
Charles Foster Kane: You are too! Mr. Bernstein, look at his necktie!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.