Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Sheila Broflovski (Character)
from "South Park" (1997)
- "South Park"
- Taming Strange (2013) TV episode, Played by Mona Marshall
- You're Getting Old (2011) TV episode, Played by Mona Marshall
- T.M.I. (2011) TV episode, Played by Mona Marshall
- Crème Fraiche (2010) TV episode, Played by Mona Marshall
- It's a Jersey Thing (2010) TV episode, Played by Mona Marshall
- South Park: Kyle Sucks Cartman's Balls - The Trilogy (2008) (V) Played by Mona Marshall
... aka "South Park: Imaginationland" - USA (original title)
- Christmas in South Park (2000) (V) Played by Mary Kay Bergman
- South Park: Bigger Longer & Uncut (1999) Played by Mary Kay Bergman
... aka "South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut" - International (English title) (poster title), USA (DVD title)
... aka "South Park: The Movie" - International (English title) (short title)
Sheila Broflovski: Help! Please, I need your help! That teacher, Miss Stevenson, she's left town with my son. I've got a note saying they're going to Milan.
Policeman #1: You're kidding?
Sheila Broflovski: No, it's true.
Policeman #1: Damn it! Where were all these sexed up teachers when I was a kid?
Sheila Broflovski: This is serious!
Officer Foley: [sarcastic] Yeah, a boy is going to Milan with a beautiful, older woman. Quick, call the FBI!
[all policemen laugh]
Sheila Broflovski: ARE YOU GOING TO DO NOTHING?
Policeman #1: All right, all right, we'll make a report. Jesus!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.