Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Wendy Testaburger (Character)
from "South Park" (1997)
|Photos (See all 8 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 10)|
- "South Park"
- Douche and a Danish (2016) TV episode, Played by April Stewart
- Wieners Out (2016) TV episode, Played by April Stewart
- The Damned (2016) TV episode, Played by April Stewart
- Skank Hunt (2016) TV episode, Played by April Stewart
- Member Berries (2016) TV episode, Played by April Stewart
- South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut (1999) Played by Mary Kay Bergman (as Wendy Testeberger)
... aka "South Park: The Movie" - International (English title) (short title)
[Wendy consults with a plastic surgeon about getting breast implants after seeing how Bebe's growing chest has made her popular]
Mrs. Testaburger: But she's 8!
Dr. Hallas: Yes, well, not too young to feel flat and therefore not pretty.
Wendy Testaburger: That's what *I* said!
Dr. Hallas: However, young lady, I'm afraid breast implants are not for everyone. I'll need to carefully assess your physical and mental condition to see if augmentation is truly the best way for you to go.
Wendy Testaburger: I have $3,000. Cash.
Dr. Hallas: You pass, let's do this thing!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.