Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "South Park" (1997)
|Photos (See all 5 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 293)|
- "South Park"
- The Return of Chef (2006) TV episode, Played by Peter Serafinowicz (as Darth Chef) / Trey Parker (as Chef's Motorboat Noises)
- Bloody Mary (2005) TV episode, Played by Isaac Hayes
- Free Willzyx (2005) TV episode, Played by Isaac Hayes
- Ginger Kids (2005) TV episode, Played by Isaac Hayes
- Follow That Egg (2005) TV episode, Played by Isaac Hayes
- South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut (1999) Played by Isaac Hayes
... aka "South Park: The Movie" - International (English title) (short title)
- South Park (Chef: Behind the Menu) (1998) (TV) Played by Isaac Hayes (as Jerome 'Chef' McElroy)
- South Park: The Stick of Truth (2014) (VG) Played by Isaac Hayes
- "South Park"
- The Return of Chef (2006) TV episode, Played by Isaac Hayes
Chef: Hello there children
Cartman, Kyle, Stan, Kenny McCormick: [calmly] Hello Chef
Chef: How's it going?
Cartman, Kyle, Stan, Kenny McCormick: [politely] Very well, thank you
Chef: [suspicious] Everything's fine? Why?
Stan: Because we're on Ritalin
Kyle: We all have attention deficit disorder, so we all started taking Ritalin
Cartman: [talking like a stoner] It really takes the edge off man, you should try it
[takes a handful of pills]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.