Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Kyle Broflovski (Character)
from "South Park" (1997)
|Photos (See all 48 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 987)|
- "South Park"
- #HappyHolograms (2014) TV episode, Played by Matt Stone
- #REHASH (2014) TV episode, Played by Matt Stone
- Grounded Vindaloop (2014) TV episode, Played by Matt Stone
- Freemium Isn't Free (2014) TV episode, Played by Matt Stone
- The Magic Bush (2014) TV episode, Played by Matt Stone
- South Park: Kyle Sucks Cartman's Balls - The Trilogy (2008) (V) Played by Matt Stone
... aka "South Park: Imaginationland" - USA (original title)
- The Aristocrats (2005) Played by Matt Stone (as Kyle)
... aka "The @r!$t* (r@t$" - USA (promotional title)
- 2000 MTV Movie Awards (2000) (TV) Played by Matt Stone
- Christmas in South Park (2000) (V) Played by Matt Stone
- South Park: Bigger Longer & Uncut (1999) Played by Matt Stone
... aka "South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut" - International (English title) (poster title), USA (DVD title)
... aka "South Park: The Movie" - International (English title) (short title)
- The Spirit of Christmas (1995) Played by Matt Stone (as Kyle)
Tom the News Reader: ...and finally tonight, a young boy from South Park, Colorado found something very interesting during a field trip today. Here with a special report is a quadraplegic Swiss man on a pony.
[cuts to Quadraplegic Swiss man]
Quadraplegic Swiss Man: Thanks, Tom, the little eight year old was very shocked indeed when he came across a very ancient triangular object.
Kyle Broflovski: Well, I was just digging around, and I was all like, 'dude, I found this triangle' and my friends were like, 'dude' and I was all like 'dude.'
Eric Cartman: ...and I told him. I said, 'Kyle, I will kick you in the nuts.' But he didn't give it back to me. So I kicked him squa' - in the nuts, and he cried - like Nancy Kerrigan!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.