Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Kyle Broflovski (Character)
from "South Park" (1997)
|Photos (See all 54 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 4134)|
- "South Park"
- Grounded Vindaloop (2014) TV episode, Played by Matt Stone
- Freemium Isn't Free (2014) TV episode, Played by Matt Stone
- The Magic Bush (2014) TV episode, Played by Matt Stone
- The Cissy (2014) TV episode, Played by Matt Stone
- Gluten Free Ebola (2014) TV episode, Played by Matt Stone
- South Park: Kyle Sucks Cartman's Balls - The Trilogy (2008) (V) Played by Matt Stone
... aka "South Park: Imaginationland" - USA (original title)
- The Aristocrats (2005) Played by Matt Stone (as Kyle)
... aka "The @r!$t* (r@t$" - USA (promotional title)
- 2000 MTV Movie Awards (2000) (TV) Played by Matt Stone
- Christmas in South Park (2000) (V) Played by Matt Stone
- South Park: Bigger Longer & Uncut (1999) Played by Matt Stone
... aka "South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut" - International (English title) (poster title), USA (DVD title)
... aka "South Park: The Movie" - International (English title) (short title)
- The Spirit of Christmas (1995) Played by Matt Stone (as Kyle)
[Kyle is fingerpainting at his house when a doorbell rings, and he goes to answer it and opens the door]
Stan: [unkempt, gasping and holding Snowball the rabbit] Help.
Kyle: What happened?
Stan: My dad's in a rabbit-worshiping cult called the Hare Club for Men, they protect the secret of Easter but before they said what it was they were attacked by ninjas and put me in charge of Snowball.
Kyle: ...I'm kind of fingerpainting right now.
Stan: [enters anyway] Dude, they took my dad away. They even shot one of his fellow hares. And now they're after me! Do you know anything about Easter? What is the connection between Jesus and rabbits and colored eggs?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.