Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Kyle Broflovski (Character)
from "South Park" (1997)
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 3967)|
- "South Park"
- A Song of Ass and Fire (2013) TV episode, Played by Matt Stone
- Taming Strange (2013) TV episode, Played by Matt Stone
- Obama Wins! (2012) TV episode, Played by Matt Stone
- A Nightmare on Facetime (2012) TV episode, Played by Matt Stone
- Cartman Finds Love (2012) TV episode, Played by Matt Stone
- South Park: Kyle Sucks Cartman's Balls - The Trilogy (2008) (V) Played by Matt Stone
... aka "South Park: Imaginationland" - USA (original title)
- The Aristocrats (2005) Played by Matt Stone (as Kyle)
... aka "The @r!$t* (r@t$" - USA (promotional title)
- 2000 MTV Movie Awards (2000) (TV) Played by Matt Stone
- Christmas in South Park (2000) (V) Played by Matt Stone
- South Park: Bigger Longer & Uncut (1999) Played by Matt Stone
... aka "South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut" - International (English title) (poster title), USA (DVD title)
... aka "South Park: The Movie" - International (English title) (short title)
- The Spirit of Christmas (1995) Played by Matt Stone (as Kyle)
Kyle: We need to go to Canada, as soon as possible.
City Wok Owner: [mock Chinese accent] Ooh, Canada, okay, that's pretty far. Gonna cost you a rot of money. Ret's see... How many people?
City Wok Owner: Four people, Canada, cost a rot of money. Gonna be about 6,500 dorrar.
Kyle: How about 50 dorrar?
City Wok Owner: Fity dorrar? You fly to Canada cost you at-reast 3,000 dorrar.
Kyle: 55 dorra.
City Wok Owner: Hey, stop wasting my time with 55 dorrar. No way I take my plane to Canada for less than a thousand dorrar!
Kyle: Okay... Sixty dorrar.
City Wok Owner: Sixty two dorrar.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.