Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Kenny McCormick (Character)
from "South Park" (1997)
|Photos (See all 33 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 10)|
- "South Park"
- Truth and Advertising (2015) TV episode, Played by Matt Stone
- Sponsored Content (2015) TV episode, Played by Matt Stone
- Tweek x Craig (2015) TV episode, Played by Matt Stone
- #REHASH (2014) TV episode, Played by Matt Stone
- Grounded Vindaloop (2014) TV episode, Played by Matt Stone / Max Kalvan (as Real-life Kenny)
- The Aristocrats (2005) Played by Matt Stone (as Kenny)
... aka "The @r!$t* (r@t$" - USA (promotional title)
- 2000 MTV Movie Awards (2000) (TV) Played by Matt Stone
- Christmas in South Park (2000) (V) Played by Matt Stone (as Kenneth 'Kenny' McCormick)
- South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut (1999) Played by Matt Stone / Mike Judge (as Kenny's Goodbye)
... aka "South Park: The Movie" - International (English title) (short title)
- The Spirit of Christmas (1995) Played by Matt Stone (as Kenny)
... aka "South Park: Jesus vs. Santa" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "South Park: The Spirit of Christmas" - USA (alternative title)
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole (2017) (VG) Played by Matt Stone
- South Park: The Stick of Truth (2014) (VG) Played by Matt Stone
- South Park Rally (2000) (VG) Played by Matt Stone
- South Park: Chef's Luv Shack (1999) (VG) Played by Matt Stone
- South Park (1998) (VG) Played by Matt Stone
... aka "South Park 64" - International (English title) (alternative title)
[scenes from World of Warcraft are shown; various beings mill around, then the camera pans down and a red-bearded dwarf with a mallet walks into view]
Cartman: [the dwarf] Oh, dude! I just took the biggest crap. Hey, where are you guys?
Kyle: [voice only] We're over here, by the cart.
[POV switches to other characters; a blue warrior, a female green mage and an orange hunter stand around waiting for the dwarf, who walks into the group]
Cartman: Okay, I'm back.
Stan: [the blue warrior with a sword and shield] Dude! We've been waiting forever!
Cartman: Well, I'm sorry, I had to take a dump!
Kyle: [the female green mage] If you didn't eat so much, you wouldn't have diarrhea all the time, fatass!
Cartman: Hey, I don't need to take any lip from a frickin' girl!
Kenny: [the orange hunter, muffled] I think Kyle has fake titties, ha ha!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.