Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Butters Stotch (Character)
from "South Park" (1997)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 3856)|
- "South Park"
- A Song of Ass and Fire (2013) TV episode, Played by Matt Stone
- Taming Strange (2013) TV episode, Played by Matt Stone
- Obama Wins! (2012) TV episode, Played by Matt Stone
- A Nightmare on Facetime (2012) TV episode, Played by Matt Stone
- Cartman Finds Love (2012) TV episode, Played by Matt Stone
[the boys erroneously think they need to wear condoms all the time in order not to get or spread diseases]
Leopold 'Butters' Stotch: [removing a condom from its wrapper] Why, it's just a little donut!
[fumbles with it]
Leopold 'Butters' Stotch: Oh, it's all gooey!
Eric Cartman: Just put it on, Butters!
Leopold 'Butters' Stotch: H-How come I gotta go first?
Eric Cartman: Butters, will you stop... filibustering!
Leopold 'Butters' Stotch: Oh, a-all right, then.
[turns around, drops pants, and starts fumbling with the condom]
Leopold 'Butters' Stotch: Aw, it's sticky.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.