Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Butters Stotch (Character)
from "South Park" (1997)
|Photos (See all 18 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 987)|
- "South Park"
- #HappyHolograms (2014) TV episode, Played by Matt Stone
- #REHASH (2014) TV episode, Played by Matt Stone
- Grounded Vindaloop (2014) TV episode, Played by Matt Stone / Rowan Smyth (as Real-life Butters)
- Freemium Isn't Free (2014) TV episode, Played by Matt Stone
- The Magic Bush (2014) TV episode, Played by Matt Stone
- South Park: Kyle Sucks Cartman's Balls - The Trilogy (2008) (V) Played by Matt Stone (as Leopold 'Butters' Stotch)
... aka "South Park: Imaginationland" - USA (original title)
Butters Stotch: You're not really going to go down that K-13 run, are you Stan?
Stan Marsh: Dude, I have to.
Kyle Broflovski: Stan, you can't let that Tad guy get to you. Screw him, dude.
Stan Marsh: Dude, he's got Heather!
Kyle Broflovski: ...you don't even know Heather!
Stan Marsh: I know, I know, I... look, I can't explain it, but I have to do this. I'm not going to die... I mean, how bad can the K-13 be?
Trucker: [Entering] Da K-13? You don't wanna go down dat run. Dat run's gotta a history. 35 people have died going down it. Some say you can still see their ghosts up der. It was on dat very ski run that a group of students were killed by a wolf-boy who escaped from the mental institution. You see, that ski run was once de burial grounds to a tribe of vampire Wachitaw Indians who ate the flesh of children with no eyes. Yah... a lot of history on dat ski run.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.