Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Stan Marsh (Character)
from "South Park" (1997)
- "South Park"
- A Song of Ass and Fire (2013) TV episode, Played by Trey Parker
- Taming Strange (2013) TV episode, Played by Trey Parker
- Obama Wins! (2012) TV episode, Played by Trey Parker
- A Nightmare on Facetime (2012) TV episode, Played by Trey Parker
- Cartman Finds Love (2012) TV episode, Played by Trey Parker
- South Park: Kyle Sucks Cartman's Balls - The Trilogy (2008) (V) Played by Trey Parker
... aka "South Park: Imaginationland" - USA (original title)
- The Aristocrats (2005) Played by Trey Parker (as Stan)
... aka "The @r!$t* (r@t$" - USA (promotional title)
- "The Simpsons"
- The Bart of War (2003) TV episode, Played by Pamela Hayden
- Last Tap Dance in Springfield (2000) TV episode, Played by Dan Castellaneta (as Stan)
- Marge Simpson in 'Screaming Yellow Honkers' (1999) TV episode, Played by Hank Azaria (as Stan)
- Christmas in South Park (2000) (V) Played by Trey Parker (as Stanley 'Stan' Marsh)
- South Park: Bigger Longer & Uncut (1999) Played by Trey Parker
... aka "South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut" - International (English title) (poster title), USA (DVD title)
... aka "South Park: The Movie" - International (English title) (short title)
- The Spirit of Christmas (1995) Played by Trey Parker (as Stan)
Kyle: Ok. Let's try this one more time. Ready, Ike? Kick the baby!
Ike Broflovski: Don't kick the baby.
Kyle: Kick the baby!
[Kicks Ike through a window, causing it to shatter]
Sheila Broflovski: Ike! You broke ANOTHER window! That's a bad baby! Baaaaaad baby!
Stan Marsh: Kyle, we're going to see the Terrance and Phillip movie!
Kyle: Oh my god, dude!
Sheila Broflovski: Kyle! Where are you going?
Kyle: Uuh, we're going ice-skating.
Sheila Broflovski: Well take your little brother with you.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.