Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Stan Marsh (Character)
from "South Park" (1997)
|Photos (See all 59 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 983)|
- "South Park"
- #HappyHolograms (2014) TV episode, Played by Trey Parker
- #REHASH (2014) TV episode, Played by Trey Parker
- Grounded Vindaloop (2014) TV episode, Played by Trey Parker
- Freemium Isn't Free (2014) TV episode, Played by Trey Parker
- The Magic Bush (2014) TV episode, Played by Trey Parker
- South Park: Kyle Sucks Cartman's Balls - The Trilogy (2008) (V) Played by Trey Parker
... aka "South Park: Imaginationland" - USA (original title)
- The Aristocrats (2005) Played by Trey Parker (as Stan)
... aka "The @r!$t* (r@t$" - USA (promotional title)
- "The Simpsons"
- The Bart of War (2003) TV episode, Played by Pamela Hayden
- Last Tap Dance in Springfield (2000) TV episode, Played by Dan Castellaneta (as Stan)
- Marge Simpson in 'Screaming Yellow Honkers' (1999) TV episode, Played by Hank Azaria (as Stan)
- Christmas in South Park (2000) (V) Played by Trey Parker (as Stanley 'Stan' Marsh)
- South Park: Bigger Longer & Uncut (1999) Played by Trey Parker
... aka "South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut" - International (English title) (poster title), USA (DVD title)
... aka "South Park: The Movie" - International (English title) (short title)
- The Spirit of Christmas (1995) Played by Trey Parker (as Stan)
Eric Cartman: Alright, look. I didn't want to have to say this, but I think maybe we're not seeing Heaven because *one* of us doesn't believe in it enough.
Kyle Broflovski: Huh?
Eric Cartman: Heaven could be like the Pixie-Faries of Bubble-Yum Forest: you only see them if you really believe in them.
Stan Marsh: What?
Eric Cartman: You know, maybe we're not seeing Heaven because one of us is a J-O-O...?
Kyle Broflovski: [Beat] What does me being a Jew have to do with anything?
Eric Cartman: Because Jews don't believe in Heaven!
Kyle Broflovski: Yes, we do! Just not the Christian Heaven.
Eric Cartman: Right; your idea of Heaven is getting five dollars off your matzoh ball soup at Barney's Beanery by lying about a hair in it.
Kyle Broflovski: YAAAAAAH!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.