Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Stan Marsh (Character)
from "South Park" (1997)
|Photos (See all 62 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 4134)|
- "South Park"
- Grounded Vindaloop (2014) TV episode, Played by Trey Parker
- Freemium Isn't Free (2014) TV episode, Played by Trey Parker
- The Magic Bush (2014) TV episode, Played by Trey Parker
- The Cissy (2014) TV episode, Played by Trey Parker
- Gluten Free Ebola (2014) TV episode, Played by Trey Parker
- South Park: Kyle Sucks Cartman's Balls - The Trilogy (2008) (V) Played by Trey Parker
... aka "South Park: Imaginationland" - USA (original title)
- The Aristocrats (2005) Played by Trey Parker (as Stan)
... aka "The @r!$t* (r@t$" - USA (promotional title)
- "The Simpsons"
- The Bart of War (2003) TV episode, Played by Pamela Hayden
- Last Tap Dance in Springfield (2000) TV episode, Played by Dan Castellaneta (as Stan)
- Marge Simpson in 'Screaming Yellow Honkers' (1999) TV episode, Played by Hank Azaria (as Stan)
- Christmas in South Park (2000) (V) Played by Trey Parker (as Stanley 'Stan' Marsh)
- South Park: Bigger Longer & Uncut (1999) Played by Trey Parker
... aka "South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut" - International (English title) (poster title), USA (DVD title)
... aka "South Park: The Movie" - International (English title) (short title)
- The Spirit of Christmas (1995) Played by Trey Parker (as Stan)
[after seeing The Passion of the Christ]
Stan: Hey, we want our money back.
Ticket Seller: Huh?
Stan: That movie sucked ass. Give us back our $18.
Ticket Seller: I can't refund your money. You sat through the whole movie.
Stan: That wasn't a movie. That was a snuff film.
Kenny: [muffled] Yeah.
Stan: You can't charge people to watch a guy get tortured for two hours.
Ticket Seller: That guy happens to be Jesus and he went through all that to pay for your sins.
Stan: We go to church to learn that stuff. We go to movies to be entertained. We weren't entertained and we want our money back!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.