Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Stan Marsh (Character)
from "South Park" (1997)
|Photos (See all 9 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 3985 NEW)|
- "South Park"
- A Song of Ass and Fire (2013) TV episode, Played by Trey Parker
- Taming Strange (2013) TV episode, Played by Trey Parker
- Obama Wins! (2012) TV episode, Played by Trey Parker
- A Nightmare on Facetime (2012) TV episode, Played by Trey Parker
- Cartman Finds Love (2012) TV episode, Played by Trey Parker
- South Park: Kyle Sucks Cartman's Balls - The Trilogy (2008) (V) Played by Trey Parker
... aka "South Park: Imaginationland" - USA (original title)
- The Aristocrats (2005) Played by Trey Parker (as Stan)
... aka "The @r!$t* (r@t$" - USA (promotional title)
- "The Simpsons"
- The Bart of War (2003) TV episode, Played by Pamela Hayden
- Last Tap Dance in Springfield (2000) TV episode, Played by Dan Castellaneta (as Stan)
- Marge Simpson in 'Screaming Yellow Honkers' (1999) TV episode, Played by Hank Azaria (as Stan)
- Christmas in South Park (2000) (V) Played by Trey Parker (as Stanley 'Stan' Marsh)
- South Park: Bigger Longer & Uncut (1999) Played by Trey Parker
... aka "South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut" - International (English title) (poster title), USA (DVD title)
... aka "South Park: The Movie" - International (English title) (short title)
- The Spirit of Christmas (1995) Played by Trey Parker (as Stan)
Blanket: Hey, guys!
Kyle: Hi, Blanket. Uh look, we're going to help my dad chop wood. You wanna come with?
Blanket: Really? You mean it?
Michael Jefferson: [Michael Jackson] Oh yay! My friends are here. Come inside and play.
Stan: Um, actually, Mr. Jefferson, we were seeing if *Blanket* wanted to chop wood with us.
Michael Jefferson: Chop wood? No, that's ignorant. That's poopie work. Blanket and me wanna play.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.