Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Randy Marsh (Character)
from "South Park" (1997)
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 686)|
- "South Park"
- A Song of Ass and Fire (2013) TV episode, Played by Trey Parker
- A Nightmare on Facetime (2012) TV episode, Played by Trey Parker
- Cash for Gold (2012) TV episode, Played by Trey Parker
- Broadway Bro Down (2011) TV episode, Played by Trey Parker
- The Last of the Meheecans (2011) TV episode, Played by Trey Parker
- South Park: Bigger Longer & Uncut (1999) Played by Trey Parker
... aka "South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut" - International (English title) (poster title), USA (DVD title)
... aka "South Park: The Movie" - International (English title) (short title)
Mr. Garrison: I'm not saying the rest of the school year will be easy. In fact, it's going to be long and hard.
[does motions for both words - the palms facomg each other and pulling apart, then two fists]
Mr. Garrison: Really long and really hard.
[emphasizes the motions]
Mr. Slave: Oh Jesus Christ.
Mr. Garrison: Ehewww, the first thing we're gonna be learning about is communist Russia.
[Starts writing Stalin on the board]
Eric Cartman: [Making a paper airplane] No, Kenny. What are you doing, Kenny?
Mr. Garrison: Now, Stalin was a big silly when it came to...
Eric Cartman: Kenny, no! Don't do it, Kenny!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.