Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Eric Cartman (Character)
from "South Park" (1997)
|Photos (See all 9 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 639)|
- "South Park"
- A Nightmare on Facetime (2012) TV episode, Played by Trey Parker
- I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining (2012) TV episode, Played by Brandon Hardesty
- Reverse Cowgirl (2012) TV episode, Played by Trey Parker
- Bass to Mouth (2011) TV episode, Played by Trey Parker
- The Last of the Meheecans (2011) TV episode, Played by Trey Parker
- South Park: Cartman's Story (2011) (TV) Played by Autumn Dulong (as Cartman)
- South Park: Kyle Sucks Cartman's Balls - The Trilogy (2008) (V) Played by Trey Parker
... aka "South Park: Imaginationland" - USA (original title)
- The Aristocrats (2005) Played by Trey Parker (as Cartman)
... aka "The @r!$t* (r@t$" - USA (promotional title)
- 2000 MTV Movie Awards (2000) (TV) Played by Trey Parker
- Christmas in South Park (2000) (V) Played by Trey Parker (as Eric Theodore Cartman)
- South Park: Bigger Longer & Uncut (1999) Played by Trey Parker
... aka "South Park" - International (English title) (short title)
... aka "South Park: BLU" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut" - USA (closing credits title)
- The Spirit of Christmas (1995) Played by Trey Parker (as Cartman)
Chef: Hello there, children!
Kyle Broflovski: Hey, Chef! How's it going?
Kyle Broflovski: Why bad?
Chef: Children, I heard about what happened at school today! Now none of you tooked that nasty marijuana, did you?
Stan Marsh: No, dude! We never even saw it!
Chef: Okay, because I just want to tell you that drugs are bad.
Stan Marsh: We know, we know, that's what EVERYBODY says!
Chef: Right. But do you know WHY they're bad?
Kyle Broflovski: Because they're an addictive solution to a greater problem, causing disease of both body and mind, the consequences far outweighing their supposed benefits.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.