Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Best Fictional City / Town / Village in A Movie
- Myers-Briggs Personalities of Fictional Characters
- Say Goodbye to the Message Boards!
- Movie Characters' Off-Screen Poses
- Jim Carrey Iconic Quotes
- Most Famous Original Movie Character
- Images That Speak a Thousand Words
- Have you ever been on TV?
- The Most Important Thing in Life is...
- Most Overused Lines in Films - Part 2
Truman Burbank (Character)
from The Truman Show (1998)
|Photos (See all 41 | slideshow)||Videos|
Travel Agent: Where would you like to go?
Travel Agent: When?
Truman: [pats his suitcase] Today.
Travel Agent: [types on her computer] Oh, I'm sorry, but we don't have another flight for a least a month.
Truman: A month?
Travel Agent: It's the busy season.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.