Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "The Transformers" (1984)
- "The Transformers"
... aka "Transformers" - USA (original title)
... aka "Transformers: Generation 1" - USA (informal title)
- The Burden Hardest to Bear (1986) TV episode, Played by Laurie Faso
- Grimlock's New Brain (1986) TV episode, Played by Laurie Faso
- Ghost in the Machine (1986) TV episode, Played by Laurie Faso
- Fight or Flee (1986) TV episode, Played by Laurie Faso
- Forever Is a Long Time Coming (1986) TV episode, Played by Laurie Faso
- Transformers: Scramble City Hatsudôhen (1986) (V) Played by Ken Shiroyama / Takurô Kitagawa
... aka "Toransufômâ: Scramble City Hatsudôhen" - Japan (original title)
Silverbolt: [to Optimus Prime] Hi! I used to be a courier ship, but now I think I'm Silverbolt?
Air Raid: And I'm Air Raid!
Fireflight: Geez! What is this place? Who are you guys?
Optimus Prime: Who are you?
Fireflight: Oh, right. I'm Fireflight.
Skydive: I'm Skydive.
Slingshot: I'm Slingshot. Used to be a speed shuttle. Now I'm the fastest, smartest, hottest jet you ever saw!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.