Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "The Transformers" (1984)
- "How It Should Have Ended"
... aka "H.I.S.H.E." - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- How Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Should Have Ended (2009) TV episode, Played by Daniel Baxter
- Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (2009) Played by Frank Welker
... aka "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (IMAX DMR version)" - Hong Kong (English title) (IMAX version)
... aka "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen - The IMAX Experience" - USA (IMAX version)
... aka "Transformer: Revenge" - Japan (English title)
- "Transformers: Myclone Legend" (2003) TV series Played by Keiji Fujiwara (as Devastor)
... aka "Chô robot seimeitai Transformer: Micron densetsu" - Japan (original title)
- Transformers: Zone (1990) (V) Played by Hirohiko Kakegawa
- "Transformers: The Headmasters"
- Sora Kara ki ta Yon nin no Senshi (1987) TV episode, Played by Seizô Katô
- "The Transformers"
... aka "Transformers" - USA (original title)
... aka "Transformers: Generation 1" - USA (informal title)
- The Burden Hardest to Bear (1986) TV episode, Played by Arthur Burghardt
- Carnage in C-Minor (1986) TV episode, Played by Arthur Burghardt
- Starscream's Brigade (1986) TV episode, Played by Arthur Burghardt
- Triple Takeover (1985) TV episode, Played by Arthur Burghardt
- The Secret of Omega Supreme (1985) TV episode, Played by Arthur Burghardt
- The Transformers: The Movie (1986) Played by Arthur Burghardt
... aka "Transformers: The Movie" - USA (DVD box title)
- Transformers: Scramble City Hatsudôhen (1986) (V) Played by Seizô Katô
... aka "Toransufômâ: Scramble City Hatsudôhen" - Japan (original title)
[outside, the Dinobots still cannot overcome Devastator. The Decepticons stand nearby, watching the unequal battle]
Devastator: Nothing defeats the Devastator! Nothing!
Giant Autobot: Nothing, little one? Ha-ha-ha!
[Devastator turns back. He and the other Decepticons are shocked to see giant Autobot, bigger than Devastator - actually, a hologram projected by Hound]
Giant Autobot: [folds his arms, scorning Devastator] What would you say about me? Ha-ha-ha!
Optimus Prime: Now! Before he realizes what is happening...
[Optimus Prime shoots Devastator, hits him so severely that Devastator is forced to separate into the six individual Constructicons. Now that the odds are again in their favor, the Dinobots open heavy fire on the Constructicons, forcing them to fall into the ravine. The Constructicons drown in the lava. Hound shuts off the hologram of the giant Autobot - only now the Decepticons understand that they've been had]
Megatron: [glaring at Starscream, as if it was his fault] The giant Autobot was a holographic illusion! It wasn't real!
Optimus Prime: No! But we are!
[the Autobots attack the Decepticons, hitting them sverely. The Decepticons are unable to fight back because Megatron still has their power chip rectifiers in his possession]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.