Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "The Transformers" (1984)
- "How It Should Have Ended"
... aka "H.I.S.H.E." - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- How Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Should Have Ended (2009) TV episode, Played by Daniel Baxter
- Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (2009) Played by Frank Welker
... aka "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (IMAX DMR version)" - Hong Kong (English title) (IMAX version)
... aka "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen - The IMAX Experience" - USA (IMAX version)
... aka "Transformer: Revenge" - Japan (English title)
- "Transformers: Myclone Legend" (2003) TV series Played by Keiji Fujiwara (as Devastor)
... aka "Chô robot seimeitai Transformer: Micron densetsu" - Japan (original title)
- Transformers: Zone (1990) (V) Played by Hirohiko Kakegawa
- "Transformers: The Headmasters"
- Sora Kara ki ta Yon nin no Senshi (1987) TV episode, Played by Seizô Katô
- "The Transformers"
... aka "Transformers" - USA (original title)
... aka "Transformers: Generation 1" - USA (informal title)
- The Burden Hardest to Bear (1986) TV episode, Played by Arthur Burghardt
- Carnage in C-Minor (1986) TV episode, Played by Arthur Burghardt
- Starscream's Brigade (1986) TV episode, Played by Arthur Burghardt
- Triple Take-Over (1985) TV episode, Played by Arthur Burghardt
- The Secret of Omega Supreme (1985) TV episode, Played by Arthur Burghardt
- The Transformers: The Movie (1986) Played by Arthur Burghardt
... aka "Transformers: The Movie" - USA (DVD box title)
- Transformers: Scramble City Hatsudôhen (1986) (V) Played by Seizô Katô
... aka "Toransufômâ: Scramble City Hatsudôhen" - Japan (original title)
[as he holds Omega Supreme to let him be reprogrammed by the Robosmasher]
Devastator: Stop squirming, this is for your own good!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.