Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "The Transformers" (1984)
- "Transformers: Animated"
- TransWarped: Part One (2009) TV episode, Played by Tom Kenny
- A Bridge Too Close: Part II (2008) TV episode, Played by Tom Kenny
- A Bridge Too Close: Part I (2008) TV episode, Played by Tom Kenny
- "Transformers: Cybertron"
- Fury (2005) TV episode, Played by Mark Oliver
- Darkness (2005) TV episode, Played by Mark Oliver
- "Transformers: Galaxy Force" (2005) TV series Played by Kazunari Tanaka / Mark Oliver
- "The Transformers"
... aka "Transformers" - USA (original title)
... aka "Transformers: Generation 1" - USA (informal title)
- B.O.T. (1986) TV episode, Played by John Stephenson
- Revenge of Bruticus (1986) TV episode, Played by John Stephenson
- Starscream's Brigade (1986) TV episode, Played by John Stephenson
- War Dawn (1985) TV episode, Played by Wally Burr
- Triple Take-Over (1985) TV episode, Played by John Stephenson
- Transformers: Scramble City Hatsudôhen (1986) (V) Played by Yu Shimaka
... aka "Toransufômâ: Scramble City Hatsudôhen" - Japan (original title)
Starscream: Ah, never before have I seen a more impressive group of lethal fighting machines. And pretty good looking, if I don't say so myself. That pompous, bag of bolt Megatron won't know what hit him! He'll be crushed in our wake!
Skywarp: Us? Against Megatron? Are you insane?
Skywarp: Ah, I think I just sprang an oil leak...
Thundercracker: Silence, you fool! Megatron is a worthless pile of scrap metal compared to my genius.
Sunstorm: Brilliant observation! Brilliant! But your genius pales in comparison to the genius of our leader, the original Starscream.
Starscream: Mmm, I could listen to this one all day!
Ramjet: What are you talking about? I am the original Starscream!
Starscream: Liar! I am the original Starscream.
Ramjet: I never said I was the original Starscream.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.