Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "The Transformers" (1984)
- "Transformers: Energon"
... aka "Transformer: Super Link" - Japan (original title)
- Shockblast: Rampage (2004) TV episode, Played by Don Brown
- "Transformers: Armada"
... aka "Transufômâ: Maikuron densetsu" - Japan (original title)
- Origin (2003) TV episode, Played by Don Brown
- Puppet (2003) TV episode, Played by Don Brown
- Prehistory (2002) TV episode, Played by Don Brown
- "The Transformers"
... aka "Transformers" - USA (original title)
... aka "Transformers: Generation 1" - USA (informal title)
- The Rebirth: Part 3 (1987) TV episode, Played by Jack Angel
- The Rebirth: Part 2 (1987) TV episode, Played by Jack Angel
- The Rebirth: Part 1 (1987) TV episode, Played by Jack Angel
- The Return of Optimus Prime: Part 2 (1987) TV episode, Played by Jack Angel
- The Face of Nijika (1986) TV episode, Played by Roger C. Carmel
- "Transformers: The Headmasters"
- Sora Kara ki ta Yon nin no Senshi (1987) TV episode, Played by Tomomichi Nishimura
- Transformers: Five Faces of Darkness (1986) (V) Played by Roger C. Carmel
- The Transformers: The Movie (1986) Played by Roger C. Carmel
... aka "Transformers: The Movie" - USA (DVD box title)
Wildrider: These guys better have some Energon for us.
Dead End: ...Or what?
Wildrider: Or... I'll think of something.
Cyclonus: Galvatron survives!
[the Decepticons all cheer]
Cyclonus: With sufficient Energon, We can rescue him and the Decepticons will rise again!
[Astrotrain approaches, dropping off four Energon Cubes]
Cyclonus: That's it, Astrotrain! These few steps you did today will power the Decepticon's to conquest of Cybertron and then the Galaxy! Give, my fellow Decepticons! Give till it hurts!
Dead End: If we surrender our Energon, we're doomed.
Breakdown: If we don't, we're doomed, too.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.