Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "The Transformers" (1984)
- "The Transformers"
... aka "Transformers" - USA (original title)
... aka "Transformers: Generation 1" - USA (informal title)
- The Burden Hardest to Bear (1986) TV episode, Played by Neil Ross
- Carnage in C-Minor (1986) TV episode, Played by Neil Ross
- Starscream's Brigade (1986) TV episode, Played by Neil Ross
- Triple Take-Over (1985) TV episode, Played by Neil Ross
- The Girl Who Loved Powerglide (1985) TV episode, Played by Neil Ross
- The Transformers: The Movie (1986) Played by Neil Ross
... aka "Transformers: The Movie" - USA (DVD box title)
- Transformers: Scramble City Hatsudôhen (1986) (V) Played by Yoku Shioya (as Glen)
... aka "Toransufômâ: Scramble City Hatsudôhen" - Japan (original title)
[the Decepticons try to see who is most fit to take over Decepticon leadership]
Scrapper: Wait, the Constructicons form Devastator, the most powerful robot. We should rule!
Soundwave: Soundwave superior. Constructions inferior.
Bonecrusher: Who are you calling inferior?
Hook: Nobody would follow an uncharismatic bore like you!
[Soundwave ejects his cassette minions]
Rumble: Hey, nobody calls Soundwave uncrassimatic!
Frenzy: Yeah, let's kick tailgate!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.