Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "The Transformers" (1984)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Videos|
- "Transformers: Interstellar" Played by Zachery Fuller
- Purification (2015) TV episode, Played by Zachery Fuller
- Crosscut (2015) TV episode, Played by Zachery Fuller
- Division (2014) TV episode, Played by Zachery Fuller
- Transformers (2007) Played by Jimmie Wood
... aka "Transformers: The IMAX Experience" - USA (IMAX version)
- "The Transformers"
... aka "Transformers" - USA (original title)
... aka "Transformers: Generation 1" - USA (informal title)
- Carnage in C-Minor (1986) TV episode, Played by Neil Ross
- Five Faces of Darkness: Part 5 (1986) TV episode, Played by Neil Ross
- Five Faces of Darkness: Part 1 (1986) TV episode, Played by Neil Ross
- Starscream's Brigade (1986) TV episode, Played by Neil Ross
- Triple Takeover (1985) TV episode, Played by Neil Ross
- Transformers: Five Faces of Darkness (1986) (V) Played by Neil Ross
- The Transformers: The Movie (1986) Played by Neil Ross
... aka "Transformers: The Movie" - USA (DVD box title)
- Transformers: Scramble City Hatsudôhen (1986) (V) Played by Shô Hayami
... aka "Toransufômâ: Scramble City Hatsudôhen" - Japan (original title)
Megatron: Ah, my loyal Constructicons. You are loyal, aren't you? No! You're traitors! And you can't deny it!
[shows footage of the Constructicons talking with Hoist and Grapple]
Scrapper: Megatron, y-y-you've got it all wrong!
Hook: We're still working for you and for the glory of the Decepticons.
Bonecrusher: You see, we eavesdropped on their plans...
Long Haul: ...plans to build a whopper solar tower...
Scavenger: ...that would produce mega-watts of energy!
Mixmaster: Energy we could use to destroy the Autobots! Get it, get it, huh?
Megatron: Perhaps this can be used to our advantage. But be warned: Do not betray me.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.