Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "The Transformers" (1984)
- "Transformers: Animated"
- Human Error: Part II (2009) TV episode, Played by Tom Kenny
- Three's a Crowd (2009) TV episode, Played by Tom Kenny
- A Bridge Too Close: Part II (2008) TV episode, Played by Tom Kenny
- A Bridge Too Close: Part I (2008) TV episode, Played by Tom Kenny
- Sari, No One's Home (2008) TV episode, Played by Tom Kenny
- "The Transformers"
... aka "Transformers" - USA (original title)
... aka "Transformers: Generation 1" - USA (informal title)
- The Burden Hardest to Bear (1986) TV episode, Played by Michael Bell
- Fight or Flee (1986) TV episode, Played by Michael Bell
- Carnage in C-Minor (1986) TV episode, Played by Michael Bell
- The Five Faces of Darkness: Part 5 (1986) TV episode, Played by Michael Bell
- The Five Faces of Darkness: Part 4 (1986) TV episode, Played by Michael Bell
- Transformers: Five Faces of Darkness (1986) (V) Played by Michael Bell
- The Transformers: The Movie (1986) Played by Michael Bell
... aka "Transformers: The Movie" - USA (DVD box title)
[the Constructicons find the location of Teletraan 1, above the tunnel they dug]
Scavenger: [activating his shovel sensors] Now, the Autobot computer, Teletraan 1, is just beyond this cavern ceiling.
Scrapper: We'll have to blast through. Mixmaster, we need acid!
Mixmaster: Okay. Er, let's mix up some, uh, H2SO4 with, er... with, er, HCl, with, er... I know! I'll combine some of each of the stronger acids!
[Mixmaster sprays the cave ceiling with acid stream, creating hole large enough for the Constructicons, near Teletraan 1. The security alarm is activated. The Dinobots, who stayed at the Autobots' headquarters, detect the alarm, their eyes blinking]
Grimlock: Uhh... Teletraan 1 calls. Dinobots respond.
[the Constructicons transform into robots and invade the Autobots' headquarters via the hole Mixmaster made]
Scrapper: [points at Teletraan 1] There's Teletraan 1. For Megatron, destroy it!
[as the Constructicons point their weapons at Teletraan 1, the Dinobots surprise them]
Grimlock: No destroy Teletraan 1! Dinobots destroy you!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.