Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "The Transformers" (1984)
- Transformers: The Movie, The Parody (2015) Played by George M. O'Connor
- "Transformers: Animated"
- This Is Why I Hate Machines (2009) TV episode, Played by MacInTalk
- TransWarped: Part Two (2009) TV episode, Played by MacInTalk
- "Transformers: Victory" (1989) TV series Played by Masaharu Satô
- "The Transformers"
... aka "Transformers" - USA (original title)
... aka "Transformers: Generation 1" - USA (informal title)
- The Face of Nijika (1986) TV episode, Played by Paul Eiding
- Grimlock's New Brain (1986) TV episode, Played by Paul Eiding
- Only Human (1986) TV episode, Played by Paul Eiding
- The Quintesson Journal (1986) TV episode, Played by Paul Eiding
- The Dweller in the Depths (1986) TV episode, Played by Paul Eiding
- Transformers: Five Faces of Darkness (1986) (V) Played by Paul Eiding
- The Transformers: The Movie (1986) Played by Paul Eiding
... aka "Transformers: The Movie" - USA (DVD box title)
Brawn: [to Perceptor while he is fixing Ironhide] Real work is crushing Decepticons, not fussing with chips!
Perceptor: If I didn't "fuss with chips," you couldn't crush Decepticons.
[Perceptor fixes Ironhide's memory microchip]
Brawn: Oh, bah!
Bumblebee: Hey, lay off, Brawn! Perceptor's as important as any of us!
Brawn: So where is he when we're fighting?
Perceptor: It takes more than muscle to fight.
Brawn: Yeah, it takes courage! Or maybe that word is not in your fancy vocabulary!
Bumblebee: [clutches his fists] Leave him alone, Brawn, or you're gonna tangle with me!
Brawn: [sneers] Oh, I'm shakin' in my proton boots...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.