Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "The Transformers" (1984)
- Transformers: The Movie, The Parody (2015) Played by George O'Connor
- "Transformers: Animated"
- This Is Why I Hate Machines (2009) TV episode, Played by MacInTalk
- TransWarped: Part Two (2009) TV episode, Played by MacInTalk
- "Transformers: Victory" (1989) TV series Played by Masaharu Satô
- "The Transformers"
... aka "Transformers" - USA (original title)
... aka "Transformers: Generation 1" - USA (informal title)
- The Face of the Nijika (1986) TV episode, Played by Paul Eiding
- Grimlock's New Brain (1986) TV episode, Played by Paul Eiding
- Only Human (1986) TV episode, Played by Paul Eiding
- The Quintesson Journal (1986) TV episode, Played by Paul Eiding
- The Dweller in the Depths (1986) TV episode, Played by Paul Eiding
- Transformers: Five Faces of Darkness (1986) (V) Played by Paul Eiding
- The Transformers: The Movie (1986) Played by Paul Eiding
... aka "Transformers: The Movie" - USA (DVD box title)
[the microbots are running back to the gap at Megatron's shoulder, Brawn carries the Heart of Cybertron. They grow bigger in size with each step]
Bumblebee: [pants] Is it my imagination, or is this tunnel getting tighter?
Perceptor: It's us! We're returning to our normal size. We've got to get out of here!
Optimus Prime: Now we'll see who's finished!
[Optimus Prime opens fire at Megatron, hits him severely, striking him down. As Megatron lies down, the three Autobots coming out of his body, returning to their normal size while stepping on Megatron's body. Megatron recovers in time to see Bumblebee stepping on him]
Bumblebee: Uh... excuse us!
Megatron: [standing on his feet, furious at his failure] You... filthy retro-rats! Uhhh!
[Megatron flies away]
Wheeljack: He's getting away! Stop him!
Perceptor: No! Wait! We've got the Heart of Cybertron!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.