Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "The Transformers" (1984)
- "Transformers: Animated"
- This Is Why I Hate Machines (2009) TV episode, Played by MacInTalk
- TransWarped: Part Two (2009) TV episode, Played by MacInTalk
- "Transformers: Victory" (1989) TV series Played by Masaharu Satô
- "The Transformers"
... aka "Transformers" - USA (original title)
... aka "Transformers: Generation 1" - USA (informal title)
- The Face of Nijika (1986) TV episode, Played by Paul Eiding
- Grimlock's New Brain (1986) TV episode, Played by Paul Eiding
- Only Human (1986) TV episode, Played by Paul Eiding
- The Quintesson Journal (1986) TV episode, Played by Paul Eiding
- The Dweller in the Depths (1986) TV episode, Played by Paul Eiding
- Transformers: Five Faces of Darkness (1986) (V) Played by Paul Eiding
- The Transformers: The Movie (1986) Played by Paul Eiding
... aka "Transformers: The Movie" - USA (DVD box title)
[after Perceptor watches intently the brain impulses, he snaps his fingers, as he realizes that they are heading for specific location]
Perceptor: Got it!
[Warpath charges at Megatron, but his shots do not harm Megatron. Megatron shoots and strikes him. Meanwhile, Brawn frees Bumblebee from the impulse. Grabbing it by its "tail" and swinging it, Brawn smashes the impulse]
Perceptor: That's Megatron's database conveying orders to the Heart of Cybertron. If we can hitch a ride, it'll lead us straight to it!
[Bumblebee notices that one more brain impulse coming out of Megatron's brain]
Bumblebee: Here comes one!
Perceptor: Grab it!
[the three Autobots jump astride on the brain impulse. It carries them to the Heart]
Perceptor: [as they get closer to the Heart] There it is! Jump!
[the Autobots jump off the impulse, as it absorbs into the Heart. Meanwhile, Megatron continue shooting at Warpath. The impact causes Warpath to turn on his side and fall upside down]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.