Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "The Transformers" (1984)
- Transformers: The Movie, The Parody (2015) Played by Alexander Wardach
- "Transformers Prime"
... aka "Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters" - USA (third season title)
- Out of the Past (2012) TV episode, Played by Billy Brown
- Darkness Rising: Part 1 (2010) TV episode, Played by Dwayne Johnson
- Darkness Rising: Part 2 (2010) TV episode, Played by Frank Welker (as Zombie Cliffjumper)
- "Transformers: Animated"
- Decepticon Air (2009) TV episode, Played by David Kaye
- Five Servos of Doom (2009) TV episode, Played by David Kaye
- TransWarped: Part Three (2009) TV episode, Played by David Kaye
- TransWarped: Part Two (2009) TV episode, Played by David Kaye
- "Transformers: Energon" (2004) TV series Played by Doron Bell
... aka "Transformer: Super Link" - Japan (original title)
- "The Transformers"
... aka "Transformers" - USA (original title)
... aka "Transformers: Generation 1" - USA (informal title)
- Call of the Primitives (1986) TV episode, Played by Casey Kasem
- Starscream's Brigade (1986) TV episode, Played by Casey Kasem
- The Autobot Run (1985) TV episode, Played by Casey Kasem
- Blaster Blues (1985) TV episode, Played by Casey Kasem
- Megatron's Master Plan: Part 2 (1985) TV episode, Played by Casey Kasem
- The Transformers: The Movie (1986) Played by Casey Kasem
... aka "Transformers: The Movie" - USA (DVD box title)
Cliffjumper: 'Scream. Been a while.
[coughs up "oil"]
Cliffjumper: So. Where's your master?
Starscream: Never mind him! I am my own master.
[Starscream thrusts his blade-like fingers into Cliffjumper's chest, causing him great pain]
Starscream: Any more questions?
["Oil" starts leaking out of Cliffjumper's wound, and he lifelessly falls to the floor]
Starscream: [to the drones] Clean that up.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.