Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "The Transformers" (1984)
- Transformers: The Movie, The Parody (2015) Played by Alexander Wardach
- "Transformers Prime"
... aka "Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters" - USA (third season title)
- Out of the Past (2012) TV episode, Played by Billy Brown
- Darkness Rising: Part 1 (2010) TV episode, Played by Dwayne Johnson
- Darkness Rising: Part 2 (2010) TV episode, Played by Frank Welker (as Zombie Cliffjumper)
- "Transformers: Animated"
- Decepticon Air (2009) TV episode, Played by David Kaye
- Five Servos of Doom (2009) TV episode, Played by David Kaye
- TransWarped: Part Three (2009) TV episode, Played by David Kaye
- TransWarped: Part Two (2009) TV episode, Played by David Kaye
- "Transformers: Energon" (2004) TV series Played by Doron Bell
... aka "Transformer: Super Link" - Japan (original title)
- "The Transformers"
... aka "Transformers" - USA (original title)
... aka "Transformers: Generation 1" - USA (informal title)
- Call of the Primitives (1986) TV episode, Played by Casey Kasem
- Starscream's Brigade (1986) TV episode, Played by Casey Kasem
- The Autobot Run (1985) TV episode, Played by Casey Kasem
- Blaster Blues (1985) TV episode, Played by Casey Kasem
- Megatron's Master Plan: Part 2 (1985) TV episode, Played by Casey Kasem
- The Transformers: The Movie (1986) Played by Casey Kasem
... aka "Transformers: The Movie" - USA (DVD box title)
[after they were found guilty on most unfair trial and banished from earth, the Autobots are on the spacecraft, provided them by Berger, while Cosmos is flying outside the ship, believing they are on the way to Cybertron. Unknown to them, Megatron sabotaged Teleraan 1, altering the ship destination to the sun and destroying the computer's communications]
Ironhide: Are we going anywhere, Cosmos, or is this a tour of the stars?
Jazz: Lay off him, Ironhide. He didn't cause our problems.
Ironhide: You're right. Maybe we ought to take it out on the one who got us into this mess
[Ironhide clutches his fists]
Optimus Prime: I did what was necessary.
Huffer: But we lost, and the Decepticons won, and we bought a one-way ticket to nowhere!
Cliffjumper: There's still time to change our mind...
[Cliffjumper stands and rushes to the cockpit]
Optimus Prime: [muses loudly] Perhaps I did make the wrong decision... Cliffjumper, turn us around. We're going back to Earth!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.