Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "The Transformers" (1984)
- "Transformers Prime"
... aka "Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters" - USA (third season title)
- Out of the Past (2012) TV episode, Played by Billy Brown
- Darkness Rising: Part 1 (2010) TV episode, Played by Dwayne Johnson
- Darkness Rising: Part 2 (2010) TV episode, Played by Frank Welker (as Zombie Cliffjumper)
- "Transformers: Animated"
- Decepticon Air (2009) TV episode, Played by David Kaye
- Five Servos of Doom (2009) TV episode, Played by David Kaye
- TransWarped: Part Three (2009) TV episode, Played by David Kaye
- TransWarped: Part Two (2009) TV episode, Played by David Kaye
- "Transformers: Energon" (2004) TV series Played by Doron Bell
... aka "Transformer: Super Link" - Japan (original title)
- "The Transformers"
... aka "Transformers" - USA (original title)
... aka "Transformers: Generation 1" - USA (informal title)
- Call of the Primitives (1986) TV episode, Played by Casey Kasem
- Starscream's Brigade (1986) TV episode, Played by Casey Kasem
- The Autobot Run (1985) TV episode, Played by Casey Kasem
- Blaster Blues (1985) TV episode, Played by Casey Kasem
- Megatron's Master Plan: Part 2 (1985) TV episode, Played by Casey Kasem
- The Transformers: The Movie (1986) Played by Casey Kasem
... aka "Transformers: The Movie" - USA (DVD box title)
Kicker: Inferno don't listen to this Decepti-creep. You're as much an autobot as Ironhide or any of the others. My father told me that the greatest strength of any autobot is your ability to stick together. Your belief in "all for one." You've got to be strong and believe in that. Don't let Scorponok get into your head. Draw from your strength and don't give up.
Inferno, Autobot A: Don't worry Kicker. I'll never give up. I am not a decepticon... I AM AN AUTOBOT!
Bulkhead: [laughing] Alright Inferno. You've made an old autobot very proud.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.