Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "The Transformers" (1984)
- "Transformers: Animated"
- Human Error: Part II (2009) TV episode, Played by 'Weird Al' Yankovic
- Garbage in, Garbage out (2008) TV episode, Played by 'Weird Al' Yankovic
- "The Transformers"
... aka "Transformers" - USA (original title)
... aka "Transformers: Generation 1" - USA (informal title)
- The Return of Optimus Prime: Part 1 (1987) TV episode, Played by Tony Pope
- The Big Broadcast of 2006 (1986) TV episode, Played by Tony Pope
- The Dweller in the Depths (1986) TV episode, Played by Tony Pope
- Forever Is a Long Time Coming (1986) TV episode, Played by Tony Pope
- Chaos (1986) TV episode, Played by Tony Pope
- Transformers: Five Faces of Darkness (1986) (V) Played by Tony Pope
- The Transformers: The Movie (1986) Played by Eric Idle
... aka "Transformers: The Movie" - USA (DVD box title)
Lugnut: [confronting a garbage truck] Human! The AllSpark fragment, NOW!
Wreck-Gar: [transforms] No humans here. I am Wreck-Gar! I am only good for one thing: GARBAGE!
Lugnut: Are you an Autobot?
Wreck-Gar: I am Wreck-Gar! I am not an Autobot, and never will be an Autobot!
Lugnut: Ah! Then you must be a Decepticon!
Wreck-Gar: I am Wreck-Gar! I... must be a Decepticon!
[Wreck-Gar places a Decepticon badge on his chest]
Lugnut: Aah, ALL HAIL MEGATRON!
Wreck-Gar: All hail Megatron! Uh... what's a Megatron?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.